Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

That's it.

Deathmint

Deathmint

Fanatic ThrashCel, Lunatic Trash
-
Sequel to: https://incels.is/threads/do-mothers-hate-their-incel-sons.334778/

My brilliant mother, retarded covidian, wants me to become her errand boy and run into during cold, raining November nights to buy her bus tickets she won't use till Monday.
I refused, telling her I'm not gonna do it and that she can go by herself, if she needs them that badly.
Of course, quarrel ensued.
She said that I barely do anything (I work and earn more than she does, clean, buy groceries and much more) and that it shouldn't be a problem to go and buy what she wants.
My response was to try to do my part of the chores and then tell how tough it really is.
So, she switched the topic to blaming me for killing my dad, cause I brought home joovid-virus, as if done on purpose. I resent that comment a lot.
Next, she said how everyone in her family pities her for putting up with a "kid" with mental issues, as if her own disorders aren't that big of deal and I never suffered because of them.

TL;DR: My relationship with mummy, dearest, consists of: gaslighting, strawmanning, emotional blackmail.

So. all I'm asking you to do is pray with me very hard for her death, I'm done with her.

So. all I'm asking you to do is pray with me very hard for her death, I'm done with her.
I will, pray for the death of mine too and my entire family pls :panties:
:society: