Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy That's it. The human species has officially hit rock-bottom.

• Thread starter Sexdoll Pioneer
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sexdoll Pioneer

Sexdoll Pioneer

3 lovedolls and counting
-

Polyamorous woman, 20, reveals she fell pregnant by one of her FOUR partners after they all went on vacation together - but she says they will ALL raise the baby as a 'family'

21857720-7759411-image-a-1_1575546351664.jpg

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

This was already posted...

This was already posted...

First time I've seen it. TBH should be posted as a new thread every single day till the end of time.

"Despite being in an open relationship, Tory is currently the only one who has multiple romantic partners.

However she says that her boyfriends are 'welcome' to pursue other people if they wish to - she even encourages the idea. Tory said: 'Honestly, I would love it if somebody found a second partner. "

Cliffs:

[/URL]

Polyamorous woman, 20, reveals she fell pregnant by one of her FOUR partners after they all went on vacation together - but she says they will ALL raise the baby as a 'family'

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Last edited:

JFL!! All of them have the beta, soy phenotype. She is a disgusting, subhuman landwhale. Let’s hope that the child that’s born isn’t male as he would be posting here in the future.

Jfl at sharing a 1/10 landwhale with 3 other cucks, how desperate can someone be? I would rather cut my dick in half than touch that creature

The world has not hit rock bottom. People will always find new ways to make it worse.

It must take the combined income of those cucks to feed that thing.

why is florida such a shithole...

She FELL pregnant.

Jfl at sharing a 1/10 landwhale with 3 other cucks, how desperate can someone be? I would rather cut my dick in half than touch that creature
I'm fucking fuming, I hate how cucks allow these disgusting foids to feel like royalty for simply existing. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

The world has not hit rock bottom. People will always find new ways to make it worse.
it’s still downhill from here. this is just the beginning. nothing’s gonna get better for you copers here

Just be white in action guys.

no one deserves to be born to this type of family

Status
Not open for further replies.