Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over That's it, I'm no longer NT

Colly

Colly

Veteran
★★★★
Just fucking kill me now. I can't even walk by a group of people my age anymore without having to perform all kinds of mental gymnastics to behave like a normal human being instead of looking like a stiff weirdo having a nervous breakdown. I wasn't like this a year ago, but apparently it doesn't take long to descend into a subhuman. I've never felt this pathetic in my life, it's truly over.

Just fucking kill me now. I can't even walk by a group of people my age anymore without having to perform all kinds of mental gymnastics to behave like a normal human being instead of looking like a stiff weirdo having a nervous breakdown. I wasn't like this a year ago, but apparently it doesn't take long to descend into a subhuman. I've never felt this pathetic in my life, it's truly over.
What actually happened bro?

Inceldom: The Dark Descent.

It never ends.

embrace being a weird0. never speak to anyone again. only fakecels are not awkward.

Don't cope, just rope.

I remember that feeling OP. One time a girl said hi to me as I was walking home from class. Had no idea what the fuck was going on. First moment I realized I'm doomed.