Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Thats it im going to do it

what you think about my grand idea

• fuck yea!!!! rep that shit

Votes: 60 70.6%
  • no man

Votes: 25 29.4%

• Total voters
C

catfishman23

Banned
-
man fuck this life and fuck everything about it, im going to get a tattoo that says

INCEL

In big and bold letters to make that shit visible for the whole world to see so they know who they are messing with.

how does that sound?

do it and send us picture

Good idea. Where are you going to put it?

DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT

I thought you were about to go ER.

P.S. sounds like a terrible idea, mainly because most people don’t know the meaning of the word and you will have to explain it to people. I can imagine that process would be awkward.

P.S. sounds like a terrible idea, mainly because most people don’t know the meaning of the word and you will have to explain it to people. I can imagine that process would be awkward.
tbh. still like the idea

Yes, but only if you do it on your forehead.

You are insanely low inhib with kekish ideas

But do it

Holy shit pls do it , This will be Kekfuel2018 srsly. YOU will ascend in the incelosphere and get tons of NUDES from IT LANDWHALES and """"""""""FEMCELS"""""""""

edit ur post to just say DO IT

But what are you gonna do in the unlikely case that you ascend?

Sounds like a good idea tbh

Get INCEL LIFE tatted on your back similar to gang life. lol

Hell yeah, add some dragons and other badass stuff to EDGEMAXX

If enough incels come out publicly then we’d have a proper movement on our hands.

I’m not going first.

Bruh please, gather whatever neurons you have left and realize this is retarded. You were already marked more than enough by nature as a subhuman <5/10 male, don't shit up yourself any further.

man fuck this life and fuck everything about it, im going to get a tattoo that says

INCEL

In big and bold letters to make that shit visible for the whole world to see so they know who they are messing with.

how does that sound?
MAKE THE INCEL LOOK COOL AND VISIBLE.

DO IT

Do it! Do the whole ‘heart mom’ tatt but change ‘mom’ to ‘incel’ really embrace it.

i wouldnt do that if i were you...

If it becomes viral you'll be blacklisted and executed in the court of public opinion

get a tatoo of Saint Elliot

I thought that you weren't even an incel. Why would you do that?

But what are you gonna do in the unlikely case that you ascend?

You've got this all backwards. This will HELP him ascend. It makes him low inhib and everyone will just assume it's a joke. Women will be like "haha he's so funny and he doesn't give a fuck" and then THEY will give a fuck.

I've said it before - if we let women on this forum some of them would fuck us just because women like to invade niches and then fuck the top guys within that niche.

im going to be like the typical cholo

and get incel por vida

Are you a latinocel?

this sounds like a bad idea, but what do you have to lose at this point?

Thats called a dry spell, theres no such thing as being temporarily incel
typical normie response, so there is a dry spell for a relationship???

sorry sex does not satisfy me. Plus couple of years without sex is not a dry spell

Where are you thinking of putting it? Will you let us know after it makes you ascend into a GigaChad how the good life is?

You've got this all backwards. This will HELP him ascend. It makes him low inhib and everyone will just assume it's a joke. Women will be like "haha he's so funny and he doesn't give a fuck" and then THEY will give a fuck.

I've said it before - if we let women on this forum some of them would fuck us just because women like to invade niches and then fuck the top guys within that niche.
High IQ but no bitches allowed up in hurrrr

I disagree, I was in a YouTube comments fight recently and someone mentioned that someone sounded like "one of those incels I've been hearing about." And I was like, my God...

In b4 some slut thinks he is some gang members and he losses his virginity

On your forehead to make it clear would be ideal.

Incel = Virgin. So you are literally having want to have "virgin" on you JFL.

INCEL

how does that sound?
Fucking gay.