Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Thats it, I'm done, I fucking HATE all women, they all deserve to get beaten raped to death the filthy whores

B

BlackpillMafia

Banned
-
Now that I have the attention of brazilian smegma, I thought its time for a little intervention if you will.

Buddy, why are you doing this?

It's become abundantly clear that, at minimum the past two years, you have spent every waking hour spending time here, or on braincels all to post on incels.co. You also go to random corners of the internet and screencap some retards rant about women or whatever and claim theyre incel for karma. You regularly creep around peoples profiles on here and reddit to post about it on IT. You spend so much time on IT that even ITcels call you out on it.

Now, this may surprise you venezulan alpha, but well adjusted adults dont do this.

In fact, believe it or not, most normal human beings spend most of their time doing something else. Whether thats hobbies, wageslaving, gaming, spending time w friends and family, etc. And hey! It is the summer pal. I may be incel but i have hung out with my friends after my shifts quite alot this summer, riding on their boats, i tried skateboarding for the first time, went downtown a lot, or just /nightdrive/ with some music blaring and a couple buddies to talk to. These are all fun experiences that you should try out (even if you dont have friends, which i figure). I promise, it may seem scary, but this is truly something better to do than go on IT all day. I know, IT is a nice cozy place to insult people higher than you on the social ladder, but i promise its worth it pal. You just gotta trust me.

And the ladies? Well, what can i say. We gave them the rights, the privileges, they had their chance to place their mark on the world, making society a different place. I read a lot of feminist books from the 50s-70s, many had utopian visions of a future where half the population can contribute to science and technology and art, ushering in a new golden age of civilization where an egalitarian society thrives and we can solve our problems together. What happened instead? They squandered it. The suicide and depression rates are on the rise, birth rates are sharply declining so we have to import millions of people (nice people mind you) so the capitalist class can exploit them for lower pay. And what does that do to the domestic male population? Well theyre out of work, now they got to take in unemployment benefits to survive. And women dont want unemployed men, so they are both celibate and unemployed. This is a very common situation in the midwest and northeast especially. And you know what else feminism has done? Given a rise to degenerate social practices that are a hallmark of a decaying society (late roman empire, late ussr, late german empire, and now late american empire), they have allowed women to be whores so they dont contribute to society instead making it more sex ridden and decedent. Their offspring either become criminals, cucks, prostitutes, or whatever scum of the earth (this is especially true in ghetto areas). And worst of all? They ruined the relationship between men and women, thus permanently destroying an important bond in society needed for the nation to stay alive.

We tried giving them rights, but they ruined it. All they have proven to us is all those "sexist" stereotypes and gender roles past societies given to women turn out to be completely justified. This fact doesn't make us a bunch of misogynists or anything, it just makes us right. And I have to talk to women everyday for my work ( i work in a clothes store), i promise you. They're nothing but vapid, unintelligent, uninteresting people to talk to, they are not worth defending, certainly not worth defending all waking hours of the day on the internet to people who dont even respect you (IT). And you know who wont respect you at all? Women themselves. Go ahead, go to any girl on the streets that you defend them on the internet to those eeeevil misogynists, theyll probably just call security. Im trying to be nice to you pal, but you gotta let it go. Its not worth it. Spending all your time all day like this is truly pathetic, ive met literal cuckolds with more respect and dignity than you.

Cut the act, columbian beta. Just take a break from the internet and try to enjoy your life. Your young arent you, im sure theres plenty of cool favelas to tour in brazil. I heard they have great customer service.

Guess you’re trying to get an IT spotlight with that headline

Nice knowing that even incels have an amazing social life compared to my 0.

I don't know why some ppl says about that dude been a chad. It's clearly that man don't have a normal life tbh.

You have friends, OP?

Mogs me

I want to behead a foid and shit down her throat while I read my beloved Mein Kampf, because I am an Alt-Right extremist neonazi white cisgender man.

Now that I've got your attention, Mr.Cucktear member, this is my message for you: FUCK YOU

I want to behead a foid and shit down her throat while I read my beloved Mein Kampf, because I am an Alt-Right extremist neonazi white cisgender man.

Now that I've got your attention, Mr.Cucktear member, this is my message for you: FUCK YOU

Just curious, is Mein Kampf worth reading? I'm looking for something to read.

Now that I have the attention of brazilian smegma, I thought its time for a little intervention if you will.

Buddy, why are you doing this?

It's become abundantly clear that, at minimum the past two years, you have spent every waking hour spending time here, or on braincels all to post on incels.co. You also go to random corners of the internet and screencap some retards rant about women or whatever and claim theyre incel for karma. You regularly creep around peoples profiles on here and reddit to post about it on IT. You spend so much time on IT that even ITcels call you out on it.

Now, this may surprise you venezulan alpha, but well adjusted adults dont do this.

In fact, believe it or not, most normal human beings spend most of their time doing something else. Whether thats hobbies, wageslaving, gaming, spending time w friends and family, etc. And hey! It is the summer pal. I may be incel but i have hung out with my friends after my shifts quite alot this summer, riding on their boats, i tried skateboarding for the first time, went downtown a lot, or just /nightdrive/ with some music blaring and a couple buddies to talk to. These are all fun experiences that you should try out (even if you dont have friends, which i figure). I promise, it may seem scary, but this is truly something better to do than go on IT all day. I know, IT is a nice cozy place to insult people higher than you on the social ladder, but i promise its worth it pal. You just gotta trust me.

And the ladies? Well, what can i say. We gave them the rights, the privileges, they had their chance to place their mark on the world, making society a different place. I read a lot of feminist books from the 50s-70s, many had utopian visions of a future where half the population can contribute to science and technology and art, ushering in a new golden age of civilization where an egalitarian society thrives and we can solve our problems together. What happened instead? They squandered it. The suicide and depression rates are on the rise, birth rates are sharply declining so we have to import millions of people (nice people mind you) so the capitalist class can exploit them for lower pay. And what does that do to the domestic male population? Well theyre out of work, now they got to take in unemployment benefits to survive. And women dont want unemployed men, so they are both celibate and unemployed. This is a very common situation in the midwest and northeast especially. And you know what else feminism has done? Given a rise to degenerate social practices that are a hallmark of a decaying society (late roman empire, late ussr, late german empire, and now late american empire), they have allowed women to be whores so they dont contribute to society instead making it more sex ridden and decedent. Their offspring either become criminals, cucks, prostitutes, or whatever scum of the earth (this is especially true in ghetto areas). And worst of all? They ruined the relationship between men and women, thus permanently destroying an important bond in society needed for the nation to stay alive.

We tried giving them rights, but they ruined it. All they have proven to us is all those "sexist" stereotypes and gender roles past societies given to women turn out to be completely justified. This fact doesn't make us a bunch of misogynists or anything, it just makes us right. And I have to talk to women everyday for my work ( i work in a clothes store), i promise you. They're nothing but vapid, unintelligent, uninteresting people to talk to, they are not worth defending, certainly not worth defending all waking hours of the day on the internet to people who dont even respect you (IT). And you know who wont respect you at all? Women themselves. Go ahead, go to any girl on the streets that you defend them on the internet to those eeeevil misogynists, theyll probably just call security. Im trying to be nice to you pal, but you gotta let it go. Its not worth it. Spending all your time all day like this is truly pathetic, ive met literal cuckolds with more respect and dignity than you.

Cut the act, columbian beta. Just take a break from the internet and try to enjoy your life. Your young arent you, im sure theres plenty of cool favelas to tour in brazil. I heard they have great customer service.
Fine post.
Many points that you´ve made, i can fully agree with you.

Fuck mankind.
It´s over.

I was about to make a joke about edgy clickbait title but you flipped the script

Fine post.
Many points that you´ve made, i can fully agree with you.

Fuck mankind.
It´s over.

Thanks dude, it is truly over.
Alpha? He is the farthest thing from alpha that one could possibly imagine.

Dude, he posts on incel tears hes obv an alpha
You have friends, OP?

Mogs me

Tbh making friends as an incel isnt hard. You just have to avoid Chad's and shit cause they wont ever truly be your friends.