Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Thats it guys. Im officialy a truecel. I asked a girl for her number yesterday and she gave me her number BUT...

M

MrUgly

"Swallow the Blackpill you fag" - Albert Einstein
★★★★★
She gave me her second number which isnt registered in whatsapp. You can have two numbers for one phone and she gave me second one I think she only gives out this number to ugly guys who asks for her number... I wanted to text her a day later and I recognized that she doesnt have whatsapp (who tf has no whatsapp) so I called her and she didnt pick up but 5 min later she texted me with her first number on whatsapp saying "yes whats going on?" (I think there she made a mistake and revealing her first number by mistake).

So I said why are you writing with another number and the number you gave me is not in whatsapp... SHE HASNT ANSWERED SINCE NOW (9 hours)

I have never asked a woman for her number before and I told you guys on my previous threads that Im about to ask a girl for the first time just to get confimation that I am ugly.

HERE I AM FULLY DEPRESSED. Im just lying on the bed the whole day I cant eat anymore she just fucked me mentally so hard I cant believe that she did that to me she is my co worker and we talked before a few times we were nice to each other but this is just sad... I dont feel good but here is my confirmation that I really belong here with you guys

I don't think she made a "Mistake".
Talk to her normally and if she rejects you then you are an incel.
Otherwise you never been one.

I don't think she made a "Mistake".
Talk to her normally and if she rejects you then you are an incel.
Otherwise you never been one.
What do you mean talk to her normally? Im talking to her normally but she just doesnt answer for 9 hours how can I talk to her if she ignores my text

I'm surprised that she gave a number that worked at all.

I'm surprised that she gave a number that worked at all.
Actually just a number for the ugly ones so we will leave her alone its not really her number

Only fakecels get toilet numbers

Brainlet thread

if she was trying to give you the wrong number she wouldnt reply back to you on whats upp :feelsseriously:

Brainlet thread

if she was trying to give you the wrong number she wouldnt reply back to you on whats upp :feelsseriously:
Brainlet post. It was a mistake you dumbass or why would she give me her second number.

What's this about Whatsapp? Do people not use their service provider for calling and messaging anymore?

I forgot to mention that before I gave her my number she asked me if I have Instagram or snapchat but I dont. So I gave her my number and I told her to call me so I will have her number and thats how I got the second number of her

I forgot to mention that before I gave her my number she asked me if I have Instagram or snapchat but I dont. So I gave her my number and I told her to call me so I will have her number and thats how I got the second number of her
So she didnt want to give me her number thats why she asked for insta and snapchat :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Brainlet post. It was a mistake you dumbass or why would she give me her second number.
:feelsseriously: Yeah then its a mistake so its a brag I guess. Coz if she wanted to blank you she wouldnt have replied with her second phone on whatsupp and her socials jfl

Talked to a woman? Congrats.

It's over for you. We uglycels need to be annihilated by Mother Nature, so to speak.

Nigga you're retarded. If she was asking for your snap and insta then she probably actually wanted to actually talk to you.:feelsseriously:

She gave me her second number which isnt registered in whatsapp. You can have two numbers for one phone and she gave me second one I think she only gives out this number to ugly guys who asks for her number... I wanted to text her a day later and I recognized that she doesnt have whatsapp (who tf has no whatsapp) so I called her and she didnt pick up but 5 min later she texted me with her first number on whatsapp saying "yes whats going on?" (I think there she made a mistake and revealing her first number by mistake).

So I said why are you writing with another number and the number you gave me is not in whatsapp... SHE HASNT ANSWERED SINCE NOW (9 hours)

I have never asked a woman for her number before and I told you guys on my previous threads that Im about to ask a girl for the first time just to get confimation that I am ugly.

HERE I AM FULLY DEPRESSED. Im just lying on the bed the whole day I cant eat anymore she just fucked me mentally so hard I cant believe that she did that to me she is my co worker and we talked before a few times we were nice to each other but this is just sad... I dont feel good but here is my confirmation that I really belong here with you guys
Fucking meat hole whore needs to be beaten and raped to death :reeeeee:

Nigga you're retarded. If she was asking for your snap and insta then she probably actually wanted to actually talk to you.:feelsseriously:
I think you are the retard because a toilet would better give her insta and snap instead of her number. So she tried to avoid that I will get her number

She gave me her second number which isnt registered in whatsapp. You can have two numbers for one phone and she gave me second one I think she only gives out this number to ugly guys who asks for her number...
You said you work with her. Perhaps that is her work mobile number? And she assumed whatever you wanted must be work related?

I wanted to text her a day later and I recognized that she doesnt have whatsapp (who tf has no whatsapp) so I called her and she didnt pick up but 5 min later she texted me with her first number on whatsapp saying "yes whats going on?" (I think there she made a mistake and revealing her first number by mistake).
Or she DGAF because she isn't really putting much thought into you, and just returned your call in the way that was most convenient to you?

I think you kinda already know you're ugly. A sample size of n=1 isn't really confirming anything.

Any rejection is hard. And she is clearly not gagging for your cock.
But you keep using that word confirmed as though an experiment with n=1 proves something.

A sequence with one event in it isn't a pattern. Come back in a few years, when you look and sound a bit less like an r/inceltear fantasy about what an incel might be like...

:feelsseriously: tbh

You said you work with her. Perhaps that is her work mobile number? And she assumed whatever you wanted must be work related?

Or she DGAF because she isn't really putting much thought into you, and just returned your call in the way that was most convenient to you?

I think you kinda already know you're ugly. A sample size of n=1 isn't really confirming anything.

Any rejection is hard. And she is clearly not gagging for your cock.
But you keep using that word confirmed as though an experiment with n=1 proves something.

A sequence with one event in it isn't a pattern. Come back in a few years, when you look and sound a bit less like an r/inceltear fantasy about what an incel might be like...
Yes I already knew that I am ugly but I just wanted a confirmation because I have never asked a girl for her number before and I am 26 years old (in one month 27) and now I finally got the confirmation :feelsaww:

Always have an insta with brought followers if you chasing something even women…

One incident ain't enough has to be a large accumulation of bad experiences.

I asked a girl for sex yesterday and she said yes, BUT

when she arrived to the bar for the date, she wasn't naked and lubed for me to fuck her brains out. I think she only goes out dressed with ugly guys who ask for sex... I wanted to penetrate her a minute later and I recognized that my dick wouldn't rip through her jeans (who tf wears jeans on a date) so I called her out and she didnt undress but 5 min later she flashed me her boobs (I think there she made a mistake and revealed her nipples by mistake). So I said why are you flashing your boobs when I want to fuck your pussy... SHE HASNT ANSWERED SINCE NOW (9 hours) I have never asked a woman for sex before and I told you guys on my previous threads that Im about to ask a girl for the first time just to get confimation that I am ugly.

I asked a girl for sex yesterday and she said yes, BUT

when she arrived to the bar for the date, she wasn't naked and lubed for me to fuck her brains out. I think she only goes out dressed with ugly guys who ask for sex... I wanted to penetrate her a minute later and I recognized that my dick wouldn't rip through her jeans (who tf wears jeans on a date) so I called her out and she didnt undress but 5 min later she flashed me her boobs (I think there she made a mistake and revealed her nipples by mistake). So I said why are you flashing your boobs when I want to fuck your pussy... SHE HASNT ANSWERED SINCE NOW (9 hours) I have never asked a woman for sex before and I told you guys on my previous threads that Im about to ask a girl for the first time just to get confimation that I am ugly.

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: