Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion THAT'S IT guys i'm gonna SEAMAX

ne4rthend

ne4rthend

SEAmax project
★★
I've been thinking about it for weeks and I'm actually planning to leave the country for the Philippines. I haven't prepared anything myself yet, but my new passport is ready to be picked up. The only thing on my mind at the moment is whether or not to let go of my current apartment, even if in my mind it's a one-way trip. I'm waiting for the next month or two to leave with around $2,000-$2,500. Once there, I know I'll be able to find work and earn a similar salary in Western countries. During 3 months abroad I'll continue to receive my neetbux before the state takes it away so I'll be fine for the time being

best of luck brocel. may you finally escape from this hellhole

giga based

goodluck on getting some Philippina poon

i will be un-ironically rooting for you:feelsokman: :yes:

I've been thinking about it for weeks and I'm actually planning to leave the country for the Philippines. I haven't prepared anything myself yet, but my new passport is ready to be picked up. The only thing on my mind at the moment is whether or not to let go of my current apartment, even if in my mind it's a one-way trip. I'm waiting for the next month or two to leave with around $2,000-$2,500. Once there, I know I'll be able to find work and earn a similar salary in Western countries. During 3 months abroad I'll continue to receive my neetbux before the state takes it away so I'll be fine for the time being
That's a great idea anon get a cute little hut on the beach, a cute little Phillipine whore, some Zaza some pizza, perfection.

Did you at least make a test run to see if you have sexual success there before moving ?

Fuck you bluecel!

Can't even maxx properly...

The maxxing is upon you!

Good luck. You're going to need it being that you have to compete with Chad passport bros. The hot girls are single moms and the ugly ones are westernized.

Good luck. You're going to need it being that you have to compete with Chad passport bros. The hot girls are single moms and the ugly ones are westernized.
Chads arent passport bros, who told you such bs ?