Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

that's it boys my end will be coming soon

vodkacel

vodkacel

truest slavcel of them all
-
Have noticed a large growing cervical lymph node without evidence of infection or inflammation, which means I have a good risk of malignancy of brain or somewhere in the upper chest. Finally I'll be able to leave this shit world. :feelsautistic:

Tell your family to fulfill your final wishes even if it is something like sex tourism, I'm stingy with my money but I'd want to make sure that my family enjoys their last few moments as long as it is not stupidly extravagant.

Lucky you buddy boyo

Братан, все равно в этом клоунском мире делать особо нечего

Good to know things are working out for you

Get it checked out and if the doctor says it’s fatal then run out of there and live your life low inhib for your last days.

Both of us then buddy boyo. I have colon cancer maybe. I'll be dead within the next year

See you tomorrow

Take graviola leaves tea.

Get it checked out and if the doctor says it’s fatal then run out of there and live your life low inhib for your last days.
I am med myself. I had no infection in past months, nor inflammation that can increase the lymph nodes. This means that cancer is high prob. If I go to doctor, my family will force me to excise it, fuck that.
See you tomorrow
it can take months to few years fren, better than living till 80

Congratulations bro dying by natural causes is the best way tbh

Godspeed anon, but I hope that it won't be painful

excise it dawg remove that shit fuck dying copes boi copes

Will it hurt?
depends on distribution of metastasizes. E.g.if it goes in lungs - I'll be short of breath, but it will be quick boyo
Tell your family to fulfill your final wishes even if it is something like sex tourism, I'm stingy with my money but I'd want to make sure that my family enjoys their last few moments as long as it is not stupidly extravagant.
I'll wait until it cannot be cured anymore, otherwise they'll force me to cure it

depends on distribution of metastasizes. E.g.if it goes in lungs - I'll be short of breath, but it will be quick boyo

I'll wait until it cannot be cured anymore, otherwise they'll force me to cure it
Good luck comrade. I'd pray for your end to be quick. But God hates us.

I hope there is a heaven and you go there for all you've suffered in this shit world

I hope there is a heaven and you go there for all you've suffered in this shit world
thanks fren. I hope all of us do. We are portrayed as evil, but most of us have done nothing bad IRL.

Moggs me man.