Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting That's alright, leave me alone GO FOR CHAD!

ItsovERfucks

ItsovERfucks

Proud misogynist
★★★★★
While I'm sitting here by myself, alone, and getting treated like shit by both chads and normies, keep wriggling for chad in your seat. For merely gazing in your direction, you guys treat me like a creep. I apologize if my subhuman face fucked you offended you.

I was trying to follow a path when I accidently glanced at a girl the other day. She saw me, of course, and took my seat immediately to make sure I wouldn't do anything. She did this before that little conceited bitch and the world keeps looking out for me. Everyone is making fun of me, calling me ugly, criticizing me, and shunning me. People who are ugly still want to respect me. It's difficult to even be friends with some of them. However, continue to wriggle around in your chairs for the chads and stacies. Nobody wants to be my friend because of my horrible appearance. This world takes pleasure in my suffering. I am an evil to the people.
full

How tall? Or better, how short?

Society has no place for ugly men. Even normie men struggle a lot with women these days. But if you're a below average man? Absolutely fucking over.

A foid took your seat?

What in the fuck that is dogshit. try picking up Ugly women at the local Kroger grocery store

While I'm sitting here by myself, alone, and getting treated like shit by both chads and normies, keep wriggling for chad in your seat. For merely gazing in your direction, you guys treat me like a creep. I apologize if my subhuman face fucked you offended you.

I was trying to follow a path when I accidently glanced at a girl the other day. She saw me, of course, and took my seat immediately to make sure I wouldn't do anything. She did this before that little conceited bitch and the world keeps looking out for me. Everyone is making fun of me, calling me ugly, criticizing me, and shunning me. People who are ugly still want to respect me. It's difficult to even be friends with some of them. However, continue to wriggle around in your chairs for the chads and stacies. Nobody wants to be my friend because of my horrible appearance. This world takes pleasure in my suffering. I am an evil to the people.
full
over

full
Kys cuck wire me your $$$$$$

You seem like a based user. Would you really rope over gun though?

ER fuel. Did you fantasize taking your revenge? Mine wasn't as bad as yours, but I still wanted to crack some cranials with a crowbar.

If you plan to rope, go ER on your country's top politicians in a video game. Dont go ER on ordinary people, you can kill a lot of brocels or just good people like that.

Going ER on your country's government in GTA would be gigabased.

We deserve better than this. We are human but we are treated as trash by girls.