Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL That video of that Poly/Cuck 5 way relationship: Alex Jones/Infowars weighs in!

G

grouchyspell

Recruit
★★★

If we get lucky we to can share a low income land whale with 3 other sub humans while her TIF "brother" interjects itself into the relationship!

It is so over.

They are retarded looking as they are morally bankrupt. If this is what it takes to ascend, I would rather choke on my own tongue than share an happy obese Rebecca Sugar with pasty malnourished mutants.

This is the west in 2019.

This will be the nuclear family of this century.

Chads will have harems of women and cucks will share women who can't get chad. The rest of men will be Incel.

Men will be divided into Chads, cucks and incels.

Chads will have harems of women and cucks will share women who can't get chad. The rest of men will be Incel.

Men will be divided into Chads, cucks and incels.

FYI, I find it hillarious the one that knocked her up was the best looking one of the four that only knew her for a few months. I wonder how many more cucks she can snare into her harem. She is probably an inspiration to all women.

Collapse of civilization couldnt have said it better.

Collecting cucks like pokemons :feelskek:

Collecting cucks like pokemons :feelskek:

This bitch must be shit at pokemon, cuz all she's getting are rattatas and pidgeys.

Maybe her strategy is to collect a ton of Magikarp incel cucks so she could convert them into a giga Tyrone Gyarados.

Why is that fag's nails polished?

FYI, I find it hillarious the one that knocked her up was the best looking one of the four that only knew her for a few months. I wonder how many more cucks she can snare into her harem. She is probably an inspiration to all women.

Who knocked her up? Don't wanna watch

:feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: I thought seeing the photos were bad but my god.

Why is that fag's nails polished?
I guess he's "queer" (which means he's a straight faggot).

I can't stop thinking about this. Why does she need FOUR? These men are practically interchangeable, and they all seem like lazy bastards that play video games all day. It's like hoarders but with people. I can see how a douchey mormon would want 4 stupid lazy wives, but I don't see how even a fat sow of a progressive woman would use four of the same soyboys that sit around playing videogames taking turns to starfish sex her.

Last edited:
I guess he's "queer" (which means he's a straight faggot).

I can't stop thinking about this. Why does she need FOUR? These men are practically interchangeable, and they all seem like lazy bastards that play video games all day. It's like hoarders but with people. I can see how a douchey mormon would want 4 stupid lazy wives, but I don't see how even a fat sow of a progressive woman would use four of the same soyboys that sit around playing videogames taking turns to starfish sex her.
These guys are what cucktears thinks we are.

These guys are what cucktears thinks we are.

Everything about their degenerate family SCREAMS cucktears. No wonder they are so out of touch. I can't believe they are championed by the mainstream, and WE'RE the fucking villains, and Alex Jones the WWE styled conspiracy theorist just as credible as any other mainstream news organization.

The peanut gallery of inceldom is getting to be very entertaining.

I doubt it, Tyrone from across the street knocked her up.

Alex Jones called incels evil and as devil worshipers few months ago on his show.

I dont expect Infowars to have any intelligent incite into what's going in todays sexual marketplace.

Relationships are over. Marriage is over. There is nothing left except polyamorous relationships. And there are only 2 kinds. The one where Chad fucks 20-30 different whores a month, and the kind where 5-6 simps have a ploy relationship with a single foid.

There is nothing in-between anymore. Foids have zero reason to pursue a relationship with a sub-Chad male when she can match with Chad on Tinder after swiping 14,000 times. If thats what it takes to fuck Chad once, she will do it. Or if she's super lazy and just wants 5 or 6 betas to treat her like a queen she will do that.

Theres no scenario anymore where average men have monogamous relationships with average women.

I dont expect Infowars to have any intelligent incite into what's going in todays sexual marketplace.

Relationships are over. Marriage is over. There is nothing left except polyamorous relationships. And there are only 2 kinds. The one where Chad fucks 20-30 different whores a month, and the kind where 5-6 simps have a ploy relationship with a single foid.

There is nothing in-between anymore. Foids have zero reason to pursue a relationship with a sub-Chad male when she can match with Chad on Tinder after swiping 14,000 times. If thats what it takes to fuck Chad once, she will do it. Or if she's super lazy and just wants 5 or 6 betas to treat her like a queen she will do that.

Theres no scenario anymore where average men have monogamous relationships with average women.

If your going to be simp at least do it for something attractive (even better don't be a cuck simp!). I mean that landhwale? Those dudes need to rope!

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back