Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

That ugly girl with the jaw of your dreams

Her Facial Width-to-Height Ratio is insane. Strong Cro-Magnon influence on this one. Extreme example of brachycephalic skull.

On the other hand, your son would've been blessed to have such a masculine face had you reproduced with this woman.

Excuse me. But how come she's ugly?

Cherubism is not the jaw of my dreams.

her head game would be strong.

Roblox, minecraft, lego, SpongeBob Squarehead.

I know. But she is young, white and not fat. Overall she is maybe slightly below average imo
I must be high or some shit because she is ugly but incels be thirsting for her :feelskek:
This shithole gets worse by the day

I must be high or some shit because she is ugly but incels be thirsting for her :feelskek:
This shithole gets worse by the day
Feel free to delete your account.
She is still above my looksmatch.

even a dude wont look good with that jaw

even on a man that jaw would look shit.

Bigger isn't always better. I'd have to let some shady gook perform V-line jaw surgery on me if I had a jaw like that.

i wanna breed with her. not because i fancy her that much, but because in theory our male offspring would have a normal masculine face. her chad DNA would even out my lack of masculinity

She should be a boxer with a jaw like that

Attachments

• 984A0B28-33D0-4D70-A135-C15FA3D69E2D.jpeg
    984A0B28-33D0-4D70-A135-C15FA3D69E2D.jpeg
    61.8 KB · Views: 11
Her face might be ugly, but if her body if pretty enough, then I would hope she become pregnant with a boy for once. She might be one of the few roasties that could teach a son hope rather than rope, and the son coupd take the advice seriously. Her advice for her son would literally be "Just exist, bro!".
Still, I really hope she doesn't have a daughter, unless her body makes up for her face.