Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

That time I nearly ascended and how I finally blackpilled

C

CHRIS2626

Banned
-
100% - not incel nor blackpilled, retardpilled perhaps
The time I nearly ascended i truly regret this because my life has been so much happier now that I’m a truecel so here’s how it goes I just started school and there she was sitting right across from me my small bluepilled brain thought that it was love at first sight well I didn’t know that yet but I was drawn to her for no reason so she came over to me she was so awkward and so was I (obviously because I am a sub human) we talked I asked her for her number I got it I texted her and it went on for a while we went out and and I was mad in love I was I love because I found someone that could understand me and my feelings someone that knew how it felt to not be wanted around anyone someone that knew what a hard life was and not some stuck up Becky wrapped in her own perfect world she had so much bad to her and I had so much bad to me aswell so I finally popped the question if she like me and she said yes we went out flirted with each other and it was some of the best days of my life until she dumped me for a asshole chad that was abusive now she talks to me again and she is so pitiful to look at I hate her to my core that’s when I finally blackpilled and gymaxxed like a chadcel I’m never looking back because I’m a blackpiller now and I’m so much happy I’ve finally found a community that understands me you guys are awesome every incel is chad

Hello Chad Chris! Do you plan on approaching foids since you gymmaxxed like a chadcel, Chris?

you triggered @JealousyandHatred really bad, apologize

Doubt

Hello Chad Chris! Do you plan on approaching foids since you gymmaxxed like a chadcel, Chris?
Nope I’m above that now I have ascended the true way by accepting that all foids are the same useless slutty bimbos

Brutal bro
Welcome home

Wonder how long this larper will last

The time I nearly ascended i truly regret this because my life has been so much happier now that I’m a truecel

I hate her to my core that’s when I finally blackpilled and gymaxxed like a chadcel

you guys are awesome every incel is chad

Nope I’m above that now I have ascended the true way by accepting that all foids are the same useless slutty bimbos

Bruh. None of that is how any of this works. I feel like you are just making up word soup out of incel buzzwords you have picked up while lurking.

I finally popped the question if she like me and she said yes we went out flirted with each other and it was some of the best days of my life

That must have felt amazing. If you had this once you can have it again, you should get off this site and go live your best life. It sounds like you are still very young. Good luck man.

one of your first few post is bragging fuck off you fucking low IQ cave nigger

Reclusemaxer’s alt chad account