Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story That time i attempted to meet with a foid

wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
About 9 years ago i talked to a foid on a dating site. She was living in the same town as me, she was petite and pretty much a looksmatch, only downside was that she had a flat chest, her boobs were almost non existant on her profile pics, also her forehead was bulbous alien looking but even back then i was desperate. At first hand i thought she might have been interested in me so i tried to set up a meeting with her, no date or anything. My profile picture on the dating site wasn't enough for her, (i kinda frauded it a little bit with angles and lighting so my moles weren't visible at all) she wanted to see my face on a webcam but i didn't own one. We arranged a time and place. I didn't know and still don't know how to meet with foids (if you're suppose to take them to a restaurant or just meet somewhere)

I just suggested we meet at a playground and go for a walk. Some hour before the meeting she wrote to me that she couldn't come. A few days later i saw her with another guy, he was shorter and stockier than me but had a better looking face, broader face with hunter eyes. We crossed the same path. They came towards me and i walked towards them. She just hugged him with her whole body while walking fast and looked at me with eyes of fear. It turned out this guy was actually part of a rich bankster family. She had chatted with me and him at the same time and probably 5+ other guys. Then she picked the most attractive and successful guy. This was in 2010/2011 before female hypergamy was getting extreme. They both moved out of the town some months later and lived happily ever after. I've stalked her blog a few times.

This was in 2010/2011 before female hypergamy was getting extreme.
Tenor

Gigacope, try going back to the 50's.