Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal That thread didn't age very well kek

InMemoriam

InMemoriam

Make Paragon Glowie Again
★★★★★
Over the last several months the moderation team has placed a great focus on finding ways to improve the end user experience. In the continuation of that spirit, we would like to address one of the most common complaints we receive: "low effort posting" and the degradation in quality of ID threads. As someone who was an avid poster on Braincels and loved reading High-IQ threads, I wholeheartedly agree that something has gone awry. Long gone are the thoughtful threads exploring the nuances of the blackpill and the nature of the lived incel experience, instead replaced with endless comments like "Who Else High af rn"? While these comments are funny, and I enjoy them, they do not belong on ID. The purpose of this thread is to clarify what kind of content will be considered "low effort" and worthy of warning, deletion, or relocation to Lounge or Sewers.
  • Any variation of "Didn't Read," "Okay," "Who cares," "Cope," or “Not one click”
  • Any variation of "Who else high AF rn"
  • Insults and ad hominems that do nothing to contribute to discussion of an intellectual nature
  • Glow posts that serve no purpose but to gain the attention of IT. These belong in Lounge or preferably Sewers
  • Incel gossip or meta complaints
  • Quotes that add nothing to the conversation
The hope is that by clearing out low effort responses and threads, we can make way for the next generation of 10,000 IQ posts. As always, moderation is open to your feedback, in the appropriate place, so please feel free to add your thoughts and suggestions to the clarifications in this thread.

Thank you,

Komesarj89

Addendum: Many cels in this thread have eaten a 4 day ban. This isn’t the place for your shitposting.

Who else is high rn?

I got a warning for making a "low effort reply" xD

Well, I did get 2 warnings for doing so back in May... :feelshehe:

Though I wonder if they're still enforcing the rule. :feelsjuice:

Well, I did get 2 warnings for doing so back in May... :feelshehe:

Though I wonder if they're still enforcing the rule. :feelsjuice:
Apparently not modcels have lives too ya feel :feelsjuice:

Who else is high rn?
stan marsh reminder GIF by South Park

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2