Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming that tfw when a nigga stabs you and you're dead

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

⛆⛆⛆⛆
★★★★★

Attachments

• 3018906_1659873320017.png
    3018906_1659873320017.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 76
he only wanted to make friends with him :fuk:

>IM DEA- ACK

I was laughing so hard when I saw /pol/tards calling you anti white because some keyed chink disposed of some wigger garbage

I applaud the shop owner

Thats why since refugee crisis i dont leave the house without a selfdefense (in minecraft)

Last edited:
Fucking murderers.
Normal person can't just stab people like that.

Lol that Chang is gonna go to prison. You cant just stab people for stealing. He's gonna get his ass whooped in prison

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes...

The only store owners too stupid to defend themselves are Black store owners, this is why it's dumb to rob a store owned by a non-Nigger. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

that feeling when ritalincel an OG legend is posting here again after years of banishment to cuckmax.

Lol that Chang is gonna go to prison. You cant just stab people for stealing. He's gonna get his ass whooped in prison

Dont let me die bro :soy:

Lol that Chink is gonna go to prison. You cant just stab people for stealing. He's gonna get his ass whooped in prison
OP is Anti White cuck.