Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill That sad part is that Incels will be FOREVER INCOMPLETE.

latin_elioth

latin_elioth

Hope is the worst of all evils
-
Normies love to say, "You'll only know yourself when you are alone"
But that is not necessarily the truth, they say that because they are always in the company of other persons.

But allow me to tell you, there are so many things, good things about a person that only flourish in the company of others, especially with a partner.
Things that will be forever lost.

Who knows maybe I am a good boyfriend.
Maybe I am supportive
Maybe I am courageous
Perhaps I am a good listener
Maybe I could work harder
Maybe I would love to cook or travel

Who knows ?? I probably would never know.
Because I vaguely remember I wasn't always this person that I am right now.

but we will never know. I'm sorry brothers

Last edited:
Most of the qualities we recognize as part of the personality are developed in youth due to heavy socialization, but if someone misses these milestones, they will not be able to recoup the potential parts of themselves that they lose. A feral child who is not exposed to other people will be unable to recognize or display emotions normally. The ability to acquire language structures is lost after early childhood. Likewise, missing out on love early in life dooms you to be loveless.

Who fucking cares let us be incomplete

Most of the qualities we recognize as part of the personality are developed in youth due to heavy socialization, but if someone misses these milestones, they will not be able to recoup the potential parts of themselves that they lose. A feral child who is not exposed to other people will be unable to recognize or display emotions normally. The ability to acquire language structures is lost after early childhood. Likewise, missing out on love early in life dooms you to be loveless.
Yep Inceldom is a problem that go deeper than most of normies think. High IQ response btw bother.

I guess some of us will never know.

Being Non-NT is a partial remedy for this. I have fantasies that make NT femoid dullards view me as incompetent. This is why one stupidly contacted a relatives of mine and received nothing except redirections.

Do not blame yourself for the shallowness of foids.

Who knows maybe I am a good boyfriend.
Maybe I am supportive
Maybe I am courageous
Perhaps I am a good listener
Maybe I could work harder
Maybe I would love to cook or travel

In the basement, I realized that my "self awareness" was superior to the self awareness held by NTs.

No.

When I was rotting in the basement, I said to myself, "Foids cannot hope to connect with my life-long misery".

Of-course, they do not gauge personality so... (Holes)

Yes. When I was in the basement, I would fantasize about foid for extended periods of time and then suddenly stop and realize that I was alone.

I've had fantasies of group therapy youth for nearly a decade now.

I envision myself and Jacquis, a Black boy, chatting on a Metro Transit bus. Jacquis is presumably much taller than I am and always accepts my lead in the fantasies.

"Why did you...?" - "Lack of trust"

"You've already been pushed into a mental breakdown once before by her. Let's go to a restaurant"

Strange. I recall sitting in the basement for hours fantasizing about intelligent discussions with a Black boy named "Jacquis". It's as though I was never approached and asked about my knowledge or intelligence when it mattered.

There's a reason why only ultra-conservatives and WNs respected my intellect.

View: https://vocaroo.com/1eDoWfkLlLsN

View: https://vocaroo.com/1jP2dDC9kFaE

View: https://vocaroo.com/19oHl31HFuZE

I genuinely think that I would be dysfunctional in a romantic relationship just because I have never had one, I wouldn't know what to do with a foid if one would love me...

ThERe’s a way to feel complete

that's why you have to gymmax and looksmax

We’ll never know I guess:fuk: it makes me sad that I’m considered lower than my forefathers