Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL That one time when my uni mate tried to prove that im single cause im misogynistic

Speedloader

Speedloader

Saw spear enthusiast
-
Dude is a tall chadlite. He asked me to borrow my dating app account so he could set up some dates. Long story short after a couple of days he said: what the fuck? Im not getting any matches

:feelsaww::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

he probably has an account here bro.

Lmaoooo chadlite brain going into Overdrive and exploding :feelshaha::feelshaha:

Dude is a tall chadlite. He asked me to borrow my dating app account so he could set up some dates. Long story short after a couple of days he said: what the fuck? Im not getting any matches

:feelsaww::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
that mustve been insane lifefuel

Lmaoooo chadlite brain going into Overdrive and exploding :feelshaha::feelshaha:
Yep, because he can't imagine being in that situation in his worst nightmare.
They don't have problems like us so they can't understand our pain or problems.

Long story short after a couple of days he said: what the fuck? Im not getting any matches
BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL

He borrowed your account and did what? How did he try to prove that your supposed misogyny was making you single? And why would you swing your supposed misogyny around in public anyway?

People.who Always where given Things on a Silver Palette " , never Had to struggle let Alone self reflect

Kek :bigbrain:

@Speedloader

People.who Always where given Things on a Silver Palette " , never Had to struggle let Alone self reflect

Chadlites dont see Men (or woman) like woman see men.
For Chadlites and other man the most men (and woman) look ok or average.
But if woman only have eyes for the top X %, how should a "Top X % Men" know/learn that?

Chadlites dont see Men (or woman) like woman see men.
For Chadlites and other man the most men (and woman) look ok or average.
But if woman only have eyes for the top X %, how should a "Top X % Men" know/learn that?
By being self aware that Woman are Hypergamous creatures ( go for the best or Most resourceful man at any given time )

Only.ugly.man question the world because it fucking dooms and stomps on Them in Short Intervalls , Like a curse so to speak.

Pretty niggers only worry about fucking the Next bitch , or getting good circles

I guess after a couple days he became misogynistic too :lul: