Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story That one time the foids in my group project f*cked me over

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
The first time I was in a group project in college was a couple of years ago. I got grouped in with these two Turkish landwhales; both were dating somebody.

The female teacher (white bitch, late 20s) told me during class she'd like to speak to my group and I after the lecture.

Those ethnic bitches ended up f*cking me over. Turns out,

All three of them were blatantly lying to me about how the talk came to be. The ethnic bitches said they didn't complain about me, and they had no idea this was going to happen. The white teacher bitch told me I was in the wrong, and the ethnic bitches were right.

I knew they were blatantly lying because another girl, who wasn't in the group project, warned me earlier that day I was complained about behind my back.

Towards the end of the talk, I got out of my seat, and the white bitch was screeching at me. "Don't disrespect me like that by standing up during a conversation! Sit back down!" I told her "No, say what you want to say, but I'm standing." Of course I'm not going to be respectful towards a cunt who's blatantly lying and putting all blame on me.

F*cking bitches love banding together to try and tear down ugly men, especially ethnic men.

Textbook scenario, they just fucking gang up together to take over any group project.

Holy fuckkkk dude how can that 300lbs lard tell you to sit back down..

Last edited:
They are all pathological liars.

Textbook scenario, they just fucking gang up together to take over any group project.

Holy fuckkkk dude how can that 300lbs lard tell you to sit back down..
She was actually skinny. But she was a big cunt anyways.

They are all pathological liars.
I hope they got dumped tbh.

Towards the end of the talk, I got out of my seat, and the white bitch was screeching at me. "Don't disrespect me like that by standing up during a conversation! Sit back down!" I told her "No, say what you want to say, but I'm standing." Of course I'm not going to be respectful towards a cunt who's blatantly lying and putting all blame on me.
my respect to you boyo, fuck this landwhales

They fuck everyone else in the group, but they only fuck you over.

If you were a Chad,they will do anything to help you.You don't need to do anything and stupid foids will do it for you.I see that happened multiple times.School is suifuel for ugly males.

foids hate ugly/ethnic men. Ive been ganged up by foids before too.

Fucking whores. I hate even being near to them for this reason

They always do this, I remember some white stacies got me moved to a different group in high school, just because I didn't go along with their idea, they all ganged up on me saying I had said shit about them when I hadn't.

The fuck bro why didn't you play the race card, tell university HR the white stacy teacher called you a paki or terrorist or something like that. Race card is the only good card ethnics can play against whites - they are terrified of being accused of being racist.

You did the right thing OP. Foids operate on a collective basis and are more likely to side with "tha sistas" than use any logic.
Harpies. All of them...

What were they complaining about

Dont trust them again. They deserve to be dumped tbh