Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill That one time my female looksmatch put me in the friendzone

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
Before I was blackpilled, I used to be friends with a latina girl (a couple years older than me). We were sitting together on a bench and she told me, "you are like my little brother"
After she said that, I made the decision to befriend her and I cut off all ties with her.

Last edited:
You were friends with a foid? :feelsugh:

Friendzone = reddit bluepill

A long time ago. She just saw me as a friend. She wasn't sexually or romantically attracted to me
Yeah but that already is leagues above me.

It wouldn't work, because she wasnt sexually attracted to me
If she still liked you very much as a friend you could've done it.

Before I was blackpilled, I used to be friends with a latina girl (a couple years older than me). We were sitting together on a bench and she told me, "you are like my little brother"
After she said that, I made the decision to befriend her and I cut off all ties with her.
damn u were a normie back then

If I was only able to make to become friends with females.

I can still have female friends but there is not point in being friends with a girl that isnt attracted to me
atleast you had more of a chance

atleast you had more of a chance
Being a cuck in friendzoned is not really much of a chance. Probably more brutal than never knowing the girl, as you get to see first person her interaction with other men who she actually sees as men. It's not worth it

Being a cuck in friendzoned is not really much of a chance. Probably more brutal than never knowing the girl, as you get to see first person her interaction with other men who she actually sees as men. It's not worth it
:yes:

Mogs me to suicide

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back