Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel That one time in BJJ class I locked a foid in arm lock and..

• Thread starter Deleted member 34161
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 34161

General of the incel wars
-
Her arm touched my tiny penis and I kept squeezing harder, her arm locked pushing against my penis, until she tapped out. She didn't say anything afterwards.

Still masturbate to this every now and then, I suggest trying BJJ if you want to touch foids in a way you never could outside training.

What will happen if I reported this? :feelsmage:

Could you describe her smell, please?:feelsaww:

anything to get the touch of a foid :feelsYall:

That's actually weird.

I went to a few BJJ classes in uni and had to roll with a foid. It was not pleasant and kind of uncomfortable.

Did you get a boner?

get help you monster!

Should have broken her arm

Wait do foids do BJJ? Can't wait for faggot virus to end to start practicing:feelsohh:

Fuck no I would be bricked up. No Cap

34161.jpg

Imagine if it were a beautiful and playful kitsune girl who wouldn't let go off you unless you submit and wear her out. She would jump from behind trying catch you off guard but fail miserably because she's too weak and gentle to overpower a man despite her 9 fluffy tails. Nevertheless you wouldn't chimp out at her for doing that but instead patiently and steadily bring her down under yourself and hold her with your weight until she would yield, puffing and sweating, threatening to get back at you next time.