Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting That one time I got bullied by chad for sitting next to a foid

kikecel

kikecel

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
★★★★★
Im currently 24 but that was in 9th grade, and at that time I didnt consider myself as incel and didnt have disdain for foids.
anyways the teacher shuffled us and I was assigned to sit next to a foid, she was kinda cute but nothing special.
anyway one day at recess chad came over to the foid's desk and started talking to her. I was minding my own business when chad
holds me by my shoulder and tightens is grip and says "are you harassing her? is he bothering you?". for no fucking reason. honestly it was 9 years ago but even to save my life I cant remember doing anything wrong to bother her. after that the foid telling him that its fine and for her everything was back to normal.
for me it was awkward sitting next to her after that.

Foids get wet when chads do that.

he prob wanted to put himself in heroic light

He could instinctively tell your genes shouldn't be close to a stacy femoid's.

You should have turned him inside out right then and there.
also mOgS mE XDD

Man that's got to hurt. Just sitting next to a foid can land you into hot water if you're an ugly male, and worse if the foid has a Chad or Tyrone BF.

my freshmen year I prolly would’ve been submissive, but rn I Hope someone puts their hand on me so I can use self defense

Just put yourself out there bro :soy: :soy: :soy:

Wow, bro. Wtf. Don't give out his real name or something, that would be fucked up haha. Keep him anonymous bro.

He could instinctively tell your genes shouldn't be close to a stacy femoid's.
this, he might as well have said 'ooga booga', and he did

This chad deserve a bullet in his eye, he knew you didn't do shit to her, all he wanted was to use you to show her how dominant he is, this type of chad deserve to be melted in acid.

This chad deserve a bullet in his eye, he knew you didn't do shit to her, all he wanted was to use you to show her how dominant he is, this type of chad deserve to be melted in acid.
Based and un-cuckpilled.

Gymcell and smack the next one who do this

i have no idea. thankfully, I havent seen him since 12th grade.
He probably has sex with a different Stacy every night :feelsbadman:

Happened to me as well, but in my case I was sitting with another male classmate. A class ogre randomly showed up and asked him if I was bothering him while holding me by the shoulder. The other guy was more or less my friend and incel too but extremely good as goalkeeper and during gymclass was picked first every single time, hence he was a lot more appreaciated than me and never bullied.

This is what you get when you're shy, framecel and manlet. In your case, the Chad likely wanted to bully you AND appear as the knight who protects the foid from the evil ugly guy.

Last edited: