Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL That one time a foid asked me for help

veryrare

veryrare

Officer
★★★★★
I was going to the gym a few months ago and this foid came up to me and was like can you move this motorcycle because I can't do it (she wanted to move her car and the motorcycle was infront of it) and I told her "you should exercise a little bit" and then I just watched her move it and she was there like "just watches" (in an insulting way, like why aren't you helping) I was so angry at the whore I wanted to rape her in the street but at least It fueled my gym workout but I don't do that shit anymore

mogs me. people think im too stupid to ask me for help EVER

foids are literally scared of me they will avoid me and try to stay meters awy from me

She's not entitled to help sweatie

foids are literally scared of me they will avoid me and try to stay meters awy from me
Ogrecel problems
I look like a cuck so they think they can take advatange of me little did they know I would rape them If there was no law in minecraft roleplay popularmmos

Ogrecel problems
I look like a cuck so they think they can take advatange of me little did they know I would rape them If there was no law in minecraft roleplay popularmmos
fakecel

I’m glad you didn’t help her for two reasons.
1: She is a foid
2: The motorcycle owner might have accused you of something for touching his bike

blackbabooneykiller

Recruit​

★★★★
JoinedAug 14, 2024Posts318

I’m glad you didn’t help her for two reasons.
1: She is a foid
2: The motorcycle owner might have accused you of something for touching his bike
:feelsokman: :feelsokman: :feelsokman:
Exactly then they would fuck me up not her because gynocentric world

:feelsokman: :feelsokman: :feelsokman:
Exactly then they would fuck me up not her because gynocentric world
Yep. Never go out of your way for them, especially if it’s something that could come back at you. Also, why was this motorcycle in front of her car anyway? Did he purposefully block her in?

Yep. Never go out of your way for them, especially if it’s something that could come back at you. Also, why was this motorcycle in front of her car anyway? Did he purposefully block her in?
Nah probably this foids car was parked then some motorcyclistcel decided to park infront of it cuz this whole situation was infront of the gym doors and there wasn't enough space for her to get out

Nah probably this foids car was parked then some motorcyclistcel decided to park infront of it cuz this whole situation was infront of the gym doors and there wasn't enough space for her to get out
Ok

I was going to the gym a few months ago and this foid came up to me and was like can you move this motorcycle because I can't do it (she wanted to move her car and the motorcycle was infront of it) and I told her "you should exercise a little bit" and then I just watched her move it and she was there like "just watches" (in an insulting way, like why aren't you helping) I was so angry at the whore I wanted to rape her in the street but at least It fueled my gym workout but I don't do that shit anymore
Should have reaped her

I had a girl ask me for help once and a bunch of people in class made her feel retarded for even asking someone like me so then she just said nevermind