Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over that never give up guys story still confuses me to this day

PrototypeCel

PrototypeCel

Major
★★★

this guy is an outlier obviously which is why he blew up and became famous but i still cant understand why this even happened in the first place
what was her goal in getting with him? does she really like him? did she do it for clout? is this a psyop? just get 20 million views theory?

she looks crazy and controlling
possible BPD

but yeah i just havent been able to reach a solid conclusion to this but what i know is that this video and its existence is going to make many uglycels believe they have a chance and its gonna keep many men who need to be blackpilled from becoming so
maybe thats the purpose of the video? to keep ugly guys coping and from roping?
i dont know
what do you guys think?

Last edited:
first of all YOUTUBE itself comented the video. So clearly this is no comon story
Secondly his foid is probzbly an AW and she wanted to live in northern europe rather than argentina with its huge crisis
And don't worry the reaper is coming

she uses him to live in sweden, popularity and virtue signaling

It's like he won the lottery. We only know about him because his circumstances are so rare. I don't think she was ever really attracted to him either. She saw it as a way to get YouTube fame and be a kind of "saviour".

some foids like to date down so they have control in the relationship. its possible that she is also using him to live in sweden, get popular, and virtue signal like jaydante47 stated

she uses him to live in sweden, popularity and virtue signaling
yeah well said honestly this is probably the truth right here
she still has her socials despite being married which is odd dont you think?
so she might be cloutmaxxing off him

Its only a matter of time before she leaves him or cheats on him for chad. just wait and see

some foids like to date down so they have control in the relationship. its possible that she is also using him to live in sweden, get popular, and virtue signal like jaydante47 stated
true but this is different its no ordinary every day thing that this happens to some ugly guy
this video is a message now bc of how popular it got and how often its brought up
its now a bluepilled feel good story that normies are going to bring up to us over and over again to "prove us wrong" and that blackpill is wrong
so this video is bad for us it will now be used as a counter argument forever:fuk:

Last edited:
Screenshot 2024 09 03 at 07 51 05 Babys Gender And Life Update   YouTube

comment from the video btw :feelsseriously:

guy was an incel who had no success with foids until he made a video that got 23 millions views and him clout, and then found a foid that is totally not using him for clout, virtue signal, and to live in sweden. its only a matter of time

I dont care if they truly love themselves, but if they do - they are posted in every media, every site, every everything - why? Because it doesnt happen in normal life, thats why its so rare and interesting.
If you belive in that story you may as well go and buy loterry ticket for all the money you have - because one in dozen millions wins.