Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

That "n-word" thing is just fucking stupid

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
Maybe it's because I'm from Spain but I still can't understand how can Americans get so mad over a FUCKING WORD kek. Like in Spain we have so many offensive and racist words and we don't go over there saying "the n-word", the "s-word" or the "r-word" to give some examples. Political correctness at its best.

I was in Spain and I saw potatoes named "papa negro".

I don't but I'm an outlier. Maybe because I have roots in Appalachia. Urbanite fags get mad over "mean words" Pol Pot was right. Get rid of city dwellers.

Lmao ı like to call nigger word thats best word in the world

American culture is weird about race

so we're obsessed with "nigger" by extension

All racial slurs are stupid tbh... Nigger = Someone from the Niger... Reality check. Not all black people are from there. Geographical inconsistency. Paki = Pure. No they're not pure just because they're muslims. Kike = Latin for Obstinate or blind because they refuse to see the truth of Jesus... "Quo Veritas". Silly & stupid. Honky = No they're not honking anything or blowing their horn... Gammon = If someone is that obese & prone to blood pressure he should slim the fuck down & lose weight... Muzzrat = Muslims are not rodents. They are going to be held accountable for their individual actions like everybody else regardless of whatever they & others try & hide behind like other jokers.

I could go on but I'm sure you all get the picture.

All ridiculous nonsense tbh ngl.

Black, white, asian, curries, kebabs everyone calls each other niggers now. Some lazy ass feminazi negrees and cum skin sjw foid made such and outrage about this that they themselves contributed in making the n-word go global. Also rap music played a part as well I guess.

One thing I always found funny about politically correctness is that in English "black" is the acceptable form and "nigger" is the offensive form.

In Portuguese it's the other way around, "negro" is the acceptable one and "preto" (black) is offensive.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back