Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

That isn’t even me in my current avatar but I will give you IncelTear morons a hint.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/tu9i8p/how_about_you_get_pounded_100_times_every_time/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

5B25497E 2544 4836 A97B 3EBB0EA7F076

That isn’t even me in my current avatar but I will give you IncelTear morons a hint. The dude likes to ‘prove the incel wrong‘.

The dude is also a male feminist and defends women on a certain subreddit.

Edit: Oh wait, I was meant to link the comment in the post, not the original post.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/tu9i8p/how_about_you_get_pounded_100_times_every_time/i32i4v5/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf&context=3

7C2AA3A6 B092 48B0 A75E 55BBE6679A85

Last edited:
Meet the IT whore who posted it, and give her a tight long smooch :ahegao::feelskek::feelskek::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh:

I edited the post.

I have changed my avatar now but yeah, my avatar was of an male feminist at the time of the screenshot.

hahaha IT is truly a cancer

and dry dick is a big problem anyways, but they are self-proclaimed sexhavers, so they don't understand
Yeah, it is but it pisses me off how they claim it is our ONLY problem, it isn’t my only problem in my case anyway and isn’t for other men either.

Yeah, it is but it pisses me off how they claim it is our ONLY problem, it isn’t my only problem in my case anyway and isn’t for other men either.
very true