Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting That incredible feeling of going out, seeing pretty girls and knowing you will get to fuck none

lemon21

lemon21

Isekai enjoyer
-
Gone out with my dad and saw a bunch of girls i consider pretty, they were either with their boyfriends who were ofc either taller or better looking than me. man i dont want to fuck them all or maybe i do but i would be happy if i got to bang one of them a couple of times and be happy for a lifetime. is that asking much?

Curiously i saw another manlet ethnic with a tall white gf but this guy was clearly thughmaxxed and at this point i think that he was also better looking than me, man how much i hate the rng of this game called life, like really if you made me short at least you could've made me not bald you know.... or if you want to fuck me so badly in terms of looks at least let me be rich/smart or something, but no i've 0 perks and only curses fuck me and fuck everyone else! :fuk:

Going out if you can't get any is for cucks.

Dont you go out to have drinks with your folks? either way you need to go outside from time to time, not like i enjoy it tbh
Nope.

Stay away from white girls if you are ethnic please

Going out as incel is like rolling a dice

Going out as an incel is akin to a chucacarba going out to an outdoor drive in theater

I saw so many slutty JBs yesterday throughout the trajectory to the hospital. It's so over they're unobtainable.

Ah.

Is it cucked to do it with based normies then (no foids)?
It is cucked period, if done for recreational purposes. You either get mogged by your companions, or you will be perceived as a solitary awkward creep if you go alone. No right-thinking incel should subject himself to such a thing if it isn't necessary for survival.

Last edited:
I saw so many slutty JBs yesterday throughout the trajectory to the hospital. It's so over they're unobtainable.
Yup feels so sad, like a negar watching families eat mc Donalds

I don't even look at foids when i go out

Ah.

Is it cucked to do it with based normies then (no foids)?

that's an oxymoron. unless you have childhood friendships that defied the test of time then you'll still be alone in this world. most times when incels try to integrate themselves with normies they become another disposable temporary proxy of mockery for normies own entertainment and amusement. you'll also be subjected to being under constant competition, in the sense I'm saying that normies subconsciously start peacocking to impress wherever whenever a female appears in hope she mates with one of them.

that's an oxymoron. unless you have childhood friendships that defied the test of time then you'll still be alone in this world. most times when incels try to integrate themselves with normies they become another disposable temporary proxy of mockery for normies own entertainment and amusement. you'll also be subjected to being under constant competition, in the sense I'm saying that normies subconsciously start peacocking to impress wherever whenever a female appears in hope she mates with one of them.

It is cucked period, if done for recreational purposes. You either get mogged by your companions, or you will be perceived as a solitary awkward creep if you go alone. No right-thinking incel should subject himself to such a thing if it isn't necessary for survival.

Both of you seem to be misunderstanding me.

I'm not talking about going out with standard normies, like 20-something year old college students do or some shit like the Friends sitcom. Even before I reached Wizard I had no interest in that.

To be specific I've gotten to know some older male acquittances over the years (as in 50+) that have been through things like bad breakups, divorces, etc. They're not blackpilled in the strictest sense but they have little issue accepting it when you tell them. I suppose they're like MGTOW without the cope of being MGTOW. Everyonce in awhile I've been asked if I want to grab a drink with them - that is what I refer to when 'going out'.

Both of you seem to be misunderstanding me.

I'm not talking about going out with standard normies, like 20-something year old college students do or some shit like the Friends sitcom. Even before I reached Wizard I had no interest in that.

To be specific I've gotten to know some older male acquittances over the years (as in 50+) that have been through things like bad breakups, divorces, etc. They're not blackpilled in the strictest sense but they have little issue accepting it when you tell them. I suppose they're like MGTOW without the cope of being MGTOW. Everyonce in awhile I've been asked if I want to grab a drink with them - that is what I refer to when 'going out'.

yeah I noticed it only after posting the post. In this case it's okay. brutal stories too.

Life sucks so much. How different it could have been if I could reroll my genetics. I have 1 genetic trait that HARD fucked me into inceldom and a few smaller ones that fucked me a good bit.

I was trying to say the opposite, I'm ethnic and I will approach white girls XDDDDDDDDD
What is wrong with you? Why increase the competition for white incels? Just stay in your league. There are plenty of ethnic women. Imagine an ethnic approaching a white girl. Don't you see how ridiculous this is? You will get rejected anyway so don't try to dilute the white gene pool.

What is wrong with you? Why increase the competition for white incels? Just stay in your league. There are plenty of ethnic women. Imagine an ethnic approaching a white girl. Don't you see how ridiculous this is? You will get rejected anyway so don't try to dilute the white gene pool.
Calm down, this is a satire post, it should be obvious, plus you said it already, it is not that im gonna slay when i whitemaxx.

"Going Out" in the sense you all are mentioning here can be life-fuel for any incel e.g. dirt-biking, hiking, snowboarding, speeding on highways at night, getting shitfaced at the bar, etc.
You don't need companionship for any of that

Gone out with my dad and saw a bunch of girls i consider pretty, they were either with their boyfriends who were ofc either taller or better looking than me. man i dont want to fuck them all or maybe i do but i would be happy if i got to bang one of them a couple of times and be happy for a lifetime. is that asking much?

Curiously i saw another manlet ethnic with a tall white gf but this guy was clearly thughmaxxed and at this point i think that he was also better looking than me, man how much i hate the rng of this game called life, like really if you made me short at least you could've made me not bald you know.... or if you want to fuck me so badly in terms of looks at least let me be rich/smart or something, but no i've 0 perks and only curses fuck me and fuck everyone else! :fuk:
I got used to it even as a teenager.

I wish I could cold approach those girls but they would prob call the cops on me because I'm ethnic sub6

‘That incredible feeling of going out, seeing pretty girls and knowing none of them likes you’ should be the title. You can always buy sex.

Last edited:
When I Go Out I Hyper Focus On All The People Around Me.

Gone out with my dad

Mogs me. My father is not involved in my life any more. I’m about to be 22 and it’s been 10 years. I’d kill to have a dad who I can go out with.