Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel That guy is ugly as shit, getting 12 gold medals and still no relationship. Looks really ar eevrything

Can't read gook but yeah, nigga looks like shit.

bc his race and face

Holy shit he is 180 cm and got nothing :feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

What the hell is going on here man?
To have confidence in yourself, to have self-confidence, to have self-confidence and positive energy is a kind of handsome performance, I will share with you

[UWSL]Still coping even if you are a literal 42 year old incel[/UWSL]

Attachments

• 1661854789926.png
    1661854789926.png
    326 bytes · Views: 3
Haha, someone in the comments is essentially telling him that his desire to have a woman between the ages of 22-31 are delusional as he is an old man now. Also someone saying that he thinks he's handsome at 42 but has little hair and no social interaction experience with females. Damn. Do you know what he got the 12 medals in, I was expecting Olympic weightlifting or something (but those guys seem to be quite popular with women and some are even married like Shi Zhiyong and Lu Xiaojun).
cooking or some shit

Haha, someone in the comments is essentially telling him that his desire to have a woman between the ages of 22-31 are delusional as he is an old man now. Also someone saying that he thinks he's handsome at 42 but has little hair and no social interaction experience with females. Damn. Do you know what he got the 12 medals in, I was expecting Olympic weightlifting or something (but those guys seem to be quite popular with women and some are even married like Shi Zhiyong and Lu Xiaojun).
what do you think>

Chad bones are evrythign

Can't read gook but yeah, nigga looks like shit.
"

Thank you very much for your compliment. I was born without hair when I was a child, so as long as it is dry and natural and healthy, it's fine. Anyway, this bald head is also a popular trend."

JFL

5'11 but can't get no pussy :feelswhat:

"

Thank you very much for your compliment. I was born without hair when I was a child, so as long as it is dry and natural and healthy, it's fine. Anyway, this bald head is also a popular trend."

JFL
Damn, nigga ate too many bluepills for breakfast. I would say hair transplant since he could probably afford it. Actually, a whole face transplant is required. :feelskek:

Ugly chink piece of shit, why is he even alive

he looks like an ordinary Asian guy and he is tall
I think I'm handsome but have less hair. If a girl likes me, she shouldn't mind her appearance. Why? Because of the investment, I can be the wife of the boss. If I lied to him because of my hair transplant and made him like my appearance, after a period of time, I found out that it is better not to.
But sometimes I think about it, I was born without hair when I was a child, so as long as it is dry and natural and healthy, it's fine. Anyway, this bald head is also a popular trend.

that guy is 3 PSL at best

go on and post "沒救了"
"財富權力事蹟全是屁 外貌才是真理"
"你好醜"

Status copers on suicidewatch