Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News That girl who escaped to Canada from Saudi Arabia @ 18 is being railed by a BBC and already has a kid at 20

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
She has tattoos and locks too, got BLACKED hard

Before: innocent, HQNP
46980966_101.jpg

After escaping to Canada:
108213888_1415456138655033_7739851752818026313_n.jpg

instagram.com/rahafcaofficial/

JFL the west is a special place

Saudis are cucks for letting their women escape and turn into tatted trashbags

The entire world is headed this path. I really hope society collapses at this point

If they allow her to come back to Saudi Arabia after what she did then yeah they are cucks.

But if I recall right she made the decision to leave Saudi Arabia on her own, all the country can do at that point is disown her.

West is the place to be if you want your daughters to grow into whores

Got blacked hard by that nigger jfl
"#Feminism - believer in humanity. #lgBtq"
Her instagram bio :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: WESTERNED

Last edited:
I knew this piece of shit whore would slut it up. I was hoping she'd get the khasoggi treatment from her parents. Fucking cucked canadian government letting her in. I've already expressed my hatred for femoid middle eastern refugees on this forum before. Western governments let them in, give them all the benefits and they just end up fucking white chad, or in this case black tyrone. Just fucking kill them all, put all female ""refugees"" into a boat and sink it in the middle of the ocean. I hope its recorded live so I can enjoy their screams as the worthless holes drown to death.

We can only hope that this Tyrone regularly beats up this whore

Lifefuel for tyronecels

the west is a playground for foids

Her family in Saudi Arabia will be national laughing stock or even worse, good job you braindead female.

However there's something very important to take away from this for me. Look how she's just 20 years old, lived her entire life in a strictly Islamic household but soon as she arrived in the west and lost all boundaries, she started riding the dick carousel as if it was the most normal thing in the world.

I knew this piece of shit whore would slut it up. I was hoping she'd get the khasoggi treatment from her parents. Fucking cucked canadian government letting her in. I've already expressed my hatred for femoid middle eastern refugees on this forum before. Western governments let them in, give them all the benefits and they just end up fucking white chad, or in this case black tyrone. Just fucking kill them all, put all female ""refugees"" into a boat and sink it in the middle of the ocean. I hope its recorded live so I can enjoy their screams as the worthless holes drown to death.

Almost all the spontaneous "Middle Eastern" asylum seeker "refugees" are young males, what the fuck are you saying? Are you OK letting the young male Arabs come and take our women?

Exactly opposite should be done: kill all the invading young male "refugees" and let only the women (if any) in.

EDIT: From your name it seems that you are young male immigrant in the West who wants to court our women but keep your women to yourselves. You should be killed. The situation in Europe now is very unfair: Arabs come and take our women while we natives can't even talk to Arab women without getting into a fight and beaten by an Arab gang.

Last edited:
Yes i used to respect saudi for their great misogynistic culture but now they have embracing degenerate culture
Yes i used to respect saudi for their great misogynistic culture but now they have embracing degenerate culture
they are*

I'm not a racist so don't care who she dates, she's decent looking, and as long as she dates someone within 1 point of her looksmatch it's fine.

However the ragefuel is htf does a refugee have a better laptop than me? I also found out cuck Trudeau gives every Syrian subhuman from the middle East a Canada goose jacket worth like $1k to survive their first winter.

Like wtf they came from the freezing desert sleeping in a fucking tent. If u really wanna get them a jacket go to Uniqlo or Zara and buy a joblot and get 30% discount, plus no GST (you're only paying yourself anyway) and get them for $40 each. But oh no, let teach these subhumans to buy Canadian, put the habit in them. It's not like they're gonna get their welfare checks, spend them in plane tickets for other subhumans from the middle East, and after that once the market is open send all those checks back to Syria and have their cousins buy up all the land

Just fucking kill them all, put all female ""refugees"" into a boat and sink it in the middle of the ocean. I hope its recorded live so I can enjoy their screams as the worthless holes drown to death.

Giga based.

Nuke the west.

Just fucking kill them all, put all female ""refugees"" into a boat and sink it in the middle of the ocean. I hope its recorded live so I can enjoy their screams as the worthless holes drown to death.

Im only against killing women because that creates more incels

There are already more young men than young women, we shouldnt wanna make the situation worse

Almost all the spontaneous "Middle Eastern" asylum seeker "refugees" are young males, what the fuck are you saying? Are you OK letting the young male Arabs come and take our women?

Exactly opposite should be done: kill all the invading young male "refugees" and let only the women (if any) in.

EDIT: From your name it seems that you are young male immigrant in the West who wants to court our women but keep your women to yourselves. You should be killed. The situation in Europe now is very unfair: Arabs come and take our women while we natives can't even talk to Arab women without getting into a fight and beaten by an Arab gang.

I dont care about the male refugees. It's not a good comparison anyway. white women are pure garabge and horse shit. It wouldn't be fair for white chad to get to take the virginities of cute arab foids. and what do you mean by >We

if you're an incel it wouldn't matter to you, as you had no chance anyway.

I do not want white women. Retarded faggot, as if I'd want those human cum dumpsters. You can have them, retard. You're just a retarded, coping white supremacistcel faggot. Die.

Im only against killing women because that creates more incels

There are already more young men than young women, we shouldnt wanna make the situation worse
I don't care I just fucking hate them because I want them but they don't want me, let them all die.

Last edited:
This will make the Arabs take the side of mayos and chinks against niggers and Jews in the next race war history repeats

Be nice with canada, she is a lad. Lolz. America was a big mistake.

SMH imagine being her dad

So she became a complete whore in the span of two years? I heard she had a white boyfriend before Tyrone. She probably had the baby with him for the citizenship.

I'm not a racist so don't care who she dates, she's decent looking, and as long as she dates someone within 1 point of her looksmatch it's fine.

However the ragefuel is htf does a refugee have a better laptop than me? I also found out cuck Trudeau gives every Syrian subhuman from the middle East a Canada goose jacket worth like $1k to survive their first winter.

Like wtf they came from the freezing desert sleeping in a fucking tent. If u really wanna get them a jacket go to Uniqlo or Zara and buy a joblot and get 30% discount, plus no GST (you're only paying yourself anyway) and get them for $40 each. But oh no, let teach these subhumans to buy Canadian, put the habit in them. It's not like they're gonna get their welfare checks, spend them in plane tickets for other subhumans from the middle East, and after that once the market is open send all those checks back to Syria and have their cousins buy up all the land
Whats funny is that people are more so mad its a black guy than a white guy. As if her sitting on a cum stains dick would make her any less of a whore or degenerate

Even non whites here are slinging around the word nigger alongside whites who shit on them.

We literally live in peak clown world. Humans are a fucking joke lmao

Man you must be out of your damn mind. "Your" women run at the mere sight of native incel such as yourself.

Man you must be out of your damn mind. "Your" women run at the mere sight of native incel such as yourself.

He's just a stupid, coping stormcel cuck. He also falsely assumed I wanted white women just because I was ethnic. It's kinda funny that stormcels go on about ethnic stealing their women when its more often the other way around.

Her family in Saudi Arabia will be national laughing stock or even worse, good job you braindead female.

However there's something very important to take away from this for me. Look how she's just 20 years old, lived her entire life in a strictly Islamic household but soon as she arrived in the west and lost all boundaries, she started riding the dick carousel as if it was the most normal thing in the world.
It's female nature.

He's just a stupid, coping stormcel cuck. He also falsely assumed I wanted white women just because I was ethnic. It's kinda funny that stormcels go on about ethnic stealing their women when its more often the other way around.
Stormcels are a bunch of bluepilled foid-worshiping cucks, they're best to be ignored.

Whats funny is that people are more so mad its a black guy than a white guy. As if her sitting on a cum stains dick would make her any less of a whore or degenerate

Even non whites here are slinging around the word nigger alongside whites who shit on them.

View attachment 292323
Seriously, if u take a step back and think about it, a racist incel is the most ridiculous thing u can think of

View attachment 292323
I'm honestly surprised she settled for a black guy. Guess the white boys didn't want to commit.

She looks Indian in the first pic lol

I'm honestly surprised she settled for a black guy. Guess the white boys didn't want to commit.

It's white or black boys or whatever good looking guy that is of either race that is around.

Seriously, if u take a step back and think about it, a racist incel is the most ridiculous thing u can think of

Incels are just like everyone else except they are too unattractive to women. So it is not surprising that some incels are racist. There is nothing stopping someone from holding prejudiced views even if they are unattractive.

It's female nature.
I'm aware. This is, however, a picture perfect example. There's really not much arguing anymore at this point, it's obvious that mankind is nothing but rotten mammals with a sex drive.

how long until daddy leaves

Humans are absolute retards so its no surprise

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back