Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

That bitch who just posted here. Worst type of women.

• Thread starter anincelforlifelol
  • Start date
A

anincelforlifelol

Banned
-
That stupid cunt who made a thread here saying she was all "worried" about us, and all this nonsense. Holy fuck do I hate those type of women. They always pretend to be "nice" and "worried". They don't give a single flying fuck about what we think. The minute we open up, does it matter? In the end this slut gets raw dogged by her boyfriend. I can't stand women. I hate all of them.

And any incel who got eaten up by that nice act, go fucking neck yourself morons. You're not blackpilled. You're a pathetic normie cuckold.

Agreed, just lol @ anyone who thinks inceltears posters care about us.

Yeah I honestly don't understand what they hope to achieve by posting. Oh, you're offering to listen to me talk about my problems? Thanks, but that's what I use this forum for. I don't need some stranger to pretend to be my buddy out of pity.

You aren't worried about me. You don't even know me. If you knew me, you'd be disgusted by me, never mind considering having sex with me. So why do you come here except to virtue signal? Oh look at me, I care so much about other people! Get a shot of me with the starving African children!

agreed. I don't respect any incel who acts civil with these cunts. They don't deserve a platform to speak. 
Glad the mods deleted it.

Probably a troll tbh.

Dingus_Incel said:
Probably a troll tbh.

But let's be honest women did this a lot to us on r/incels. I fucking hate those fucking sluts. I want them all to be fucking acid faced already.

If they cared so much, they'd meet us and fuck us.

but no, of course not, they take 300+ cocks but fucking an incel? oh gods no!

She worried we won't slave for society or betabux

No women care at all. Actions speak louder. Femails only care about chads.

If any female here does not post "Here to fuck all of yall" then they can fuck off. This is a group for INCELS.