Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

That awkward moment between birth and death

Sexless incel

Sexless incel

Buddy boyo
-
You know that awkward moment between birth and death? That’s life. It’s full of bullshit.

I really hate this world so much. I wish it ended already. Today i lost my credit card. I know some retard found it and will now use it, so i will have to block my own credit card now.

Fuck you humanity!

I really hate this world so much. I wish it ended already. Today i lost my credit card. I know some retard found it and will now use it, so i will have to block my own credit card now.

Fuck you humanity!
bro are you seriously blaming humanity for you losing your credit card

humanity is responsible for a lot of bad things, but that ain't one of them

ayo give me the digits before you block it i gotta buy some shit

bro are you seriously blaming humanity for you losing your credit card
No, "bro“, i am blaming humanity for having to block it because somebody would try to use it

You know that awkward moment between birth and death? That’s life. It’s full of bullshit.

Fuck you humanity!
I would have drive to your Adress and give ur card back.

Never Lose hope at humanity even if it looks impossible

I would have drive to your Adress and give ur card back.

Never Lose hope at humanity even if it looks impossible
true, although sometimes it doesn't feel that way

Fuck you humanity!
You sound like an angsty little kid. Grow up

He doesen’t understand. There are no credit cards in his shithole.
On the bright side, now you are a poor faggot being a good reason to thugmaxx into some white cumsluts rotting fish hole