Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill That autist Napoleon was right, only Japan has worthy foids

ChinaCurry

ChinaCurry

Banned
-
I've long maintained that only Japanese girls have good values, and put this down to their traditional values, impact of Meiji restoration, fact they industrialised and got rush before any one else in their part of the world, and the humiliation of WW2 that taught them to combine strong values with hard work.

Now I'm watching Batchelor Japan, and the way these foids act is nothing like the western Batchelor series, 100x more cultured, if an incel thinks ascension might be on the cards (and he is 6+) he needs to move to Japan.

View: https://youtu.be/pC5NVOBW3qs

Yeah that's why they swallow dog dicks, fecal matter and mulched frogs and eels with a smile. Keep coping.

Sure, but you will be punished with a Hapa eldritch abomination who will shoot up a school.

Last edited:
Then why does Japan have a single man pandemic called hikikomori.

its not female obesity in Japan creating single men because it's really low.

i read that Japanese women are very heightist and only date upward when it comes to education and earnings, meaning bad news for blue collar Japanese gentleman.

This only applies to white tall normies. Everyone else has zero chance.

Maybe you can boost your looks by like 1-2 points /10 when in asia/japan but that doesn't mean you can get laid

I thought JBW maxxing was impossible in Japan & Korea.

This only applies to white tall normies. Everyone else has zero chance.
Don't agree with this, have chadlite ethnic friends who've slayed in Japan, had relationships with Japanese foids, etc.
But yes you have to be a normie, it's very tough to be ugly man of any kind in Japan, if you're ugly JBW, need to go to Korea, China, Malaysia, or Singapore

Japan is ground zero for inceldom

Then why does Japan have a single man pandemic called hikikomori.

its not female obesity in Japan creating single men because it's really low.

i read that Japanese women are very heightist and only date upward when it comes to education and earnings, meaning bad news for blue collar Japanese gentleman.
This, Japanese toilets are sociopathic vipers who WILL cheat on you not with Chad, but all the Chads in your area at once as they piss on her and let their dogs fuck her. Japanese women are emancipated bitches, stop watching your moe shit its frying your brain.

Nice racebait thread but we all know about AWALT and the hypergamy that is fucking Japanese men in the ass.

Sure you can ascend maybe if you are 6"4 ft blue eyed blonde anglo man who graduated Harvard and earns a 6 figure salary a month then yeah maybe you could have a shot at ascending. :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

JFL at thinking noodle foids are any different than western foid.

I thought JBW maxxing was impossible in Japan & Korea.

It is. Nips (Japs) and Josenjin (Koreans) don't fuck outsiders, not even as prostitutes, even when they are expats or students living abroad.

Similar shit with Chinese tbh, which is why DeGayso is wasting time with his faked online dating "experiments" in China. Note- he's using scanned photos (so obviously taken on a Polaroid camera) of himself from 10-15 years ago.
JFL at thinking noodle foids are any different than western foid.

In some cases they are worse, they are way more materialistic and focused on status (as well as looks).

Autistic, broke, 35 year old NEET-cels don't stand a chance.

Last edited:
It is. Nips (Japs) and Josenjin (Koreans) don't fuck outsiders, not even as prostitutes, even when they are expats or students living abroad.

Similar shit with Chinese tbh, which is why DeGayso is wasting time with his faked online dating "experiments" in China. Note- he's using scanned photos (so obviously taken on a Polaroid camera) of himself from 10-15 years ago.

In some cases they are worse, they are way more materialistic and focused on status (as well as looks).

Think you should really try and find out for yourself.
Prostitutes don't fuck outsiders there, because of they did the japs won't go them anymore (Jap dudes have MAJOR issues).

I think if your a decent looking, non broke foreigner you will do well in Japan, and in Korea even the truest of trucel JBW can slay, same for China

Still Chang only.

Still Chang only.

Racist Chinese commercial meme aside- this advert is an example of a prime middle to upper class, high status Chinese Chad (Chang) and Stacy (China Stacy?) couple (watch till the end for her Chang to appear).

Racist Chinese commercial aside- this advert is an example of a Chinese Chad (Chang) and Stacy (China Stacy?)

That negro looked Tyronelite ngl

That negro looked Tyronelite ngl

Yeah but the irony of the advert is Chinese women, outside of a wired Vice documentary, don't race-mix and are Nationalistic.

Blacks being portrayed as a nuisance and a negative racial stereotype in Chinese adverts, seen as uncouth and lazy are commonplace. Here's another (ear-rape warning turn down volume first).

Last edited:
Inbefore the normiecels say it's Chad and Chang only.

Yeah but the irony of the advert is Chinese women, outside of a wired Vice documentary, don't race-mix and are Nationalistic.
I wish r/CCJ2 (china circlejerk) still existed because everyone on that sub is a self professed fat english teacher/shitposter from the white expat community living in China who slays with the local "Rainies", which is their term for Chinese girls. the idea that the average woman in the third world is an "anti-colonialist who feels loyalty to her people and resists white men's hegemony" is an SJW meme tbh

I wish r/CCJ2 (china circlejerk) still existed because everyone on that sub is a self professed fat english teacher/shitposter from the white expat community living in China who slays with the local "Rainies", which is their term for Chinese girls. the idea that the average woman in the third world is an "anti-colonialist who feels loyalty to her people and resists white men's hegemony" is an SJW meme tbh

I never said that, I said China was beginning to become Nationalistic due to an emerging middle-class and if I'm being frank whiter looking Chinese couples- adopting an almost Korean- but never can compete with Japanese foids aesthetic and way of consumerist living.

I don't doubt r/CCJ2 redditors were laying tanned pan-handlers, rice field peasants.

But here at my local University, and private schools, all is see is enclaves of monied up Chinese students sticking to their own race. I haven't seen much White Chad fucking amongst the noodlewhores. Due to their said obessession with status, possessions and money over some pennisless, unemployed roidheaded gym rat doorman.

Last edited:
I never said that, I said China was beginning to become Nationalistic due to an emerging middle-class and if I'm being frank whiter looking Chinese couples- adopting an almost Korean- but never can compete with Japanese foids.

I don't doubt r/CCJ2 redditors were laying tanned pan-handlers, rice field peasants.

But here at my local University, and private schools, all is see is enclaves of monied up Chinese students sticking to their own race. I haven't seen much White Chad fucking amongst the noodlewhores. Due to their said obessession with status, possessions and money over some pennisless, unemployed roidheaded gym rat doorman.
yeah I wasn't really referring to you specifically with that statement, just wanted to mention it

I think significantly upper class people attending prestigious universities abroad are their own thing entirely. keep in mind that "losing face" is a big deal in China and if a wealthy, high status father hears that his daughter is acting like a slut for random junkies and quarterbacks in burgerguo he will lose his shit

whether or not those kinds of relationships are actually a common occurrence, I'm sure they'd want to keep it under wraps and you'd probably never hear about it either way. this is a stark contrast to the average white woman, who can just casually tell her dad about the time she let the entire frat take turns cumming on her face because she knows he won't do shit about it

This is so blue pilled/red pilled

Such a meme, just go there. Even your emergent middle class and rich people (bear in mind this is still not IQ driven, the IQ driven phase of wealth is JUST emerging there, pretty much anyone who has money is for knowing the right people), the foids are still white worshippers, 100% .
Of course they will pick a riceman millionaire over a 2/10 English teacher, but the ricemen needs to be 100x richer.
Anyone interpreting Asia's nationalism any other way is a fucking retard cuck.
We're in the endgame now, it's not about $247k more than a JBW to slay Vs a rice, or $380k for a jbw Vs a different ethnic, it's now BILLIONS.

99.9% of noodles at MINIMUM worship whites, I don't know what % of noodles like Chaddam, Tyrone, or Chadpreet, but it will be higher than 20 years ago I agree.

Noodles feel blessed when they can make out if get fingered by 4/10 JBW, like hand of God shit, and I don't mean that crap RSD used to run
yeah I wasn't really referring to you specifically with that statement, just wanted to mention it

I think significantly upper class people attending prestigious universities abroad are their own thing entirely. keep in mind that "losing face" is a big deal in China and if a wealthy, high status father hears that his daughter is acting like a slut for random junkies and quarterbacks in burgerguo he will lose his shit

whether or not those kinds of relationships are actually a common occurrence, I'm sure they'd want to keep it under wraps and you'd probably never hear about it either way. this is a stark contrast to the average white woman, who can just casually tell her dad about the time she let the entire frat take turns cumming on her face because she knows he won't do shit about it
Fucking cuck, I think the rich mother and father are any different?? U think they don't know what is superior and inferior? Yes the face effect is there, but if rich riceman father who owns biggest didlo factory in the world find out his daughter is getting fingered by chadlite or getting railed by starting QB he feels proud as hell, the most pride ever, deep inside

Last edited:
Fucking cuck, I think the rich mother and father are any different?? U think they don't know what is superior and inferior? Yes the face effect is there, but if rich riceman father who owns biggest didlo factory in the world find out his daughter is getting fingered by chadlite or getting railed by starting QB he feels proud as hell, the most pride ever, deep inside
regardless of what he personally feels everyone has to virtue signal for the "values" that society supposedly holds. if all your coworkers, employees etc know that your daughter is a slut for white cock it objectively reflects badly on you and hurts your social standing. what you described would be true if it was a rice son slaying white girls but we all know that's just fantasy kek

regardless of what he personally feels everyone has to virtue signal for the "values" that society supposedly holds. if all your coworkers, employees etc know that your daughter is a slut for white cock it objectively reflects badly on you and hurts your social standing. what you described would be true if it was a rice son slaying white girls but we all know that's just fantasy kek
Kek @ the fantasy, but you're wrong. The white worship is so strong here, that all the coworkers and employees would feel jealous.

Kek @ the fantasy, but you're wrong. The white worship is so strong here, that all the coworkers and employees would feel jealous.
JFL if true. you have more insight on China than me so you might be correct. I was just stating my hypothesis for what @psygnosis-owl described tbh