Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Thanksgiving dinner as a solo wagecel

suislayer

suislayer

Coomer
★★★★★
Pic related will be my dinner tomorrow. Friendly reminder to still-coping youngcels and studycels, IT DOES NOT GET BETTER.
DOTEjgv

Unhealthy but kind of comfy ngl

@FrustratedWhiteMale might meet up with you

Looks good tbh , I'm hungry now

I'll be eating alone during Thanksgiving :cryfeels:, and I'm a lazy cunt so it will probs be pot noodles.

Same I’ve never eaten a meal not alone besides my own family.

glad i am not a burger.going to shed a tear for all of my burgercels tomorrow

Eat better and heavy stuff. Go for rice, meat and vegetables.

Last edited:
I’ll have white sticky rice with breaded chicken in the dark.

Good. When I go for rice, I usually eat cevapcici to it. But I also eat rice with chicken wings or chicken fricassee. It is a legit combination.

No Thanksgiving meal again for me. Wouldn't it be nice to have a beautiful wife preparing a wonderful Thanksgiving meal.

I'm getting Jack in the Box breakfast :feelsautistic:

Thanksgiving is a good JAV tag ngl.

I will be eating with my family (including my younger brother and his girlfriend).

tfw no turkey to stick my ding dong inside

I could eat only 5 donuts and drink one cup and I’m already full.

I'm not grateful for shit. I fucking hate my life and the people in it.

thanksgiving i already had

Pic related will be my dinner tomorrow. Friendly reminder to still-coping youngcels and studycels, IT DOES NOT GET BETTER. View attachment 172540

In fact, it gets worse. Much worse. TFW childhood supposed to be your best part of life but mine sucked dick so now I'm progressing from terrible to miserable, great fucking deal mister god. Great fucking deal life. I used to ask myself when I was a kid why do so many people jump into metro now I see.

that looks decent tbh

Wow this is depressing. I'd be inclined to treat it like a normal day and try trick yourself

suicide fuel ???
It’s not so bad talking to them after 3 glasses of wine and a beer. Nobody asks me why I don’t have a girlfriend thankfully.

Can't you guys cook for yourself something simple as spagetti/omlette with vegetables?

seems really good tbh