Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Thanks to the older generations

• Thread starter HONKLER BANDICOON
  • Start date
HONKLER BANDICOON

HONKLER BANDICOON

mess with the honk u get the bonk
★★★★★
Thanks for giving me subhuman genetics, shit upbringing, inflated prices, kiked governments and laws, whores and damaged goods (shit women), immigrants, faggotry everywhere, shit economy, environmental damage, urban decay, and kiked media

Boomers were a generation that enjoyed the good times and left so little behind for the next generations

Do you know about the council flats, too? I've learned about them today

@DarkStar fuck boomers

Those idiots larp as self sufficient and hardworkers, but they lived in the easiest time in history, acted like degens in their youth, and have egos from fuck knows where.

Arent ancestors meant to leave a better world for their offspring?

Is this what boomers left for us?

It must have been nice to enjoy pre-inflated prices

Cant imagine tbh

Most of the problems are from boomers. Fuck them, And they always act like they are great or that they were amazing or some shit. :lasereyes: :lasereyes: :lasereyes: :reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree:

The boomers had a lot of money and a lot of wealth and it destroyed their souls.

beat boomers, rob them, burn down their property, spit on them

Boomers in general fucking suck. I fucking hate them.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back