Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Thanks for being there for me!

Timecel

Timecel

세상 다 좆까
★★★
This is my 1000th message on incels.is and I'd like to say thank you for having me.
Ever since I've joined .me I've been feeling a lot better about myself.
Here I don't have to lie about my inceldom or my virginity and it has made me realize that I'm not the only one that hasn't even lost his virginity at the age of 21.

I found incels.is via cuestars videos and I actually originally made this account to infiltrate the incel community and make fun of incels. (sorry about that)
However reading through the posts made me realize that I actually belong here and that I am in no way better than the people posting here.
This community made me realize that incels are much friendlier and much more helpful than they are portraied by the media.

Before I joined I used to sit infront of my pc in my flat just watching youtube videos, playing video games or making music but I always felt like there was something I was doing wrong. I started university last year and ever since I've been living in a different city without my parents I've been feeling very lonely every day. I actually tried using tinder with no success in germany and I started becoming slightly depressed when I couldn't find any girlfriend.
I had no one to talk to since I don't have many close friends especially in the city that I study in I don't have any true friends apart from my roommate, but he wouldn't understand.
What made it worse is that I didn't really know what to do with my life and what my future would/could look like.

Now my life is still pretty much the same but I don't feel that sad anymore.
I have come to realize that the blame for my inceldom isn't fully on me.
I now have hope for my future since I will change universities and hopefully move to a different country when I'm done with uni.
Even if I won't be lucky on my quest to find a woman that actually loves me, I willl always have a place to cope.

Thanks for leading me to the right path.

fe3e785669845d06cc6f145305109b8eb85d63ad_hq.gif

We love you Time, see you when you are finished with your Tmaxxing :panties:

your boyo L.N

bro I never noticed you :feelsmega:

btw you need to social circle maxx in order to have anything in germany

All the Youtubers that constantly make videos about us are actually similar to us, although slightly more attractive for the most part. They're blackpilled. They get it. But being like us won't get you validation or Jewtube sheqalim.

ur welcome homeboy

btw you need to social circle maxx in order to have anything in germany
I know, but I never found any people I got along really well with.
It's hard to make new friends.
I just don't click with normies well, plus my uni consists of 70% males.
All the Youtubers that constantly make videos about us are actually similar to us, although slightly more attractive for the most part. They're blackpilled. They get it. But being like us won't get you validation or Jewtube sheqalim.
agree but being a youtuber with a decent following actually upps their status a bit.
I'm sure if i had 50k subs I'd find a girl willing to be with me just because I have somewhat of a following.

It's hard to make new friends.

It's pretty much impossible unless you are down to ignore all your principals and role-play as a normie. Wish germany wasn't this fucked up

The jig is up, bucko, i sniff out psyops.

This is such a wholesome post, should be under lifefuel. I wasn't here with you for like 95% of your journey but you're welcome, I guess.
making music
Do you have a soundcloud or something?

This is my 1000th message on incels.is and I'd like to say thank you for having me.
Ever since I've joined .me I've been feeling a lot better about myself.
Here I don't have to lie about my inceldom or my virginity and it has made me realize that I'm not the only one that hasn't even lost his virginity at the age of 21.

I found incels.is via cuestars videos and I actually originally made this account to infiltrate the incel community and make fun of incels. (sorry about that)
However reading through the posts made me realize that I actually belong here and that I am in no way better than the people posting here.
This community made me realize that incels are much friendlier and much more helpful than they are portraied by the media.

Before I joined I used to sit infront of my pc in my flat just watching youtube videos, playing video games or making music but I always felt like there was something I was doing wrong. I started university last year and ever since I've been living in a different city without my parents I've been feeling very lonely every day. I actually tried using tinder with no success in germany and I started becoming slightly depressed when I couldn't find any girlfriend.
I had no one to talk to since I don't have many close friends especially in the city that I study in I don't have any true friends apart from my roommate, but he wouldn't understand.
What made it worse is that I didn't really know what to do with my life and what my future would/could look like.

Now my life is still pretty much the same but I don't feel that sad anymore.
I have come to realize that the blame for my inceldom isn't fully on me.
I now have hope for my future since I will change universities and hopefully move to a different country when I'm done with uni.
Even if I won't be lucky on my quest to find a woman that actually loves me, I willl always have a place to cope.

Thanks for leading me to the right path.

fe3e785669845d06cc6f145305109b8eb85d63ad_hq.gif
why does it say take a picture and die
koreans are supposed to be tall and look at me 5'3?!
fucking being a midget

i have the same chances of being 6'3 as being 5'3