Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Thanking most of you telling me "if you don't want to do a PhD, don't do it" and "a master's is enough".

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
Thank you.
I've been studying all my life, and don't want to study anymore after the age of 25.

I just don't want to work a blue-collar job:feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh: and I want to get at least a white collar one.

Thank you guys for telling me to not force myself to do a PhD

And instead of straight up telling me to drop out, let me do what ever master's degree I want then find a job

Last edited:
Is a masters worth it? Finishing my undergrad (CS) in 2 years

Your avatar: Pigs me.

Is a masters worth it? Finishing my undergrad (CS) in 2 years
Depends.

With CS, you could work on projects in your own time if you have the skill and creativity. If you were to get something particularly interesting going, it'd look really impressive. That's a very real alternative to a graduate degree.

With CS, you could work on projects in your own time if you have the skill and creativity. If you were to get something particularly interesting going, it'd look really impressive. That's a very real alternative to a graduate degree.

Here is one such example: