Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Thankful to you all

Grodd

Grodd

#1 Foid hater
★★★★
This forum is lifefuel after years of loneliness and being alone with my thoughts i`m thankful there are like minded people i can talk to i`m so severely depressed but seeing that i`m not alone in this suffering makes this cruel existence somewhat bearable i have zero friends irl some of you are the only people i can call friends

and walk with a limp like ET

This forum is lifefuel after years of loneliness and being alone with my thoughts i`m thankful there are like minded people i can talk to i`m so severely depressed but seeing that i`m not alone in this suffering makes this cruel existence somewhat bearable i have zero friends irl some of you are the only people i can call friends
Thanks to you too :yes:

:feelsautistic: :feelsautistic: :feelsautistic:
E0nq0afxaxm51

have a nice day brocel! I respect and care for many of you!

Thank you for being here brocel. :feelscomfy:

This forum is lifefuel for me as well. It's the only safe place where I can vent with other guys who understand the struggle. I don't have much of a social life irl, but all of you on here are like friends to me.

This forum is lifefuel for me as well. It's the only safe place where I can vent with other guys who understand the struggle. I don't have much of a social life irl, but all of you on here are like friends to me.
Glad to have you here brocel we are all in this cruel existence together

Glad to have you here brocel we are all in this cruel existence together
Yep. It makes me feel so much less alone talking to you guys on here. All of you are the only people I have that relate to the struggle. Not a single person I know irl understands how much damage the struggle of inceldom does to your well being and they also don't understand why it's so hard for me to get a gf because it was so easy for them.

Yep. It makes me feel so much less alone talking to you guys on here. All of you are the only people I have that relate to the struggle. Not a single person I know irl understands how much damage the struggle of inceldom does to your well being and they also don't understand why it's so hard for me to get a gf because it was so easy for them.
Yes true i barely have anyone in my life only some family since i have no friends all my dumbass family wonder why i`ve never had a gf they are so clueless to how cruel the dating world is for guys like us

Yes true i barely have anyone in my life only some family since i have no friends all my dumbass family wonder why i`ve never had a gf they are so clueless to how cruel the dating world is for guys like us
seems rough, i mean you just gotta find a way to ease your suffering or jerk off or whatever tf, and i cant socialize irl either cuz its a bunch of kids playing soccer (should nuke saudi cuz its too boring) sometimes (they dont do it anymore lol), and family members cant relate at all to 99.99% of our struggles

Last edited:
seems rough, i mean you just gotta find a way to ease your suffering or jerk off or whatever tf, and i cant socialize irl either cuz its a bunch of kids playing soccer (should nuke saudi cuz its too boring) sometimes (they dont do it anymore lol), and family members cant relate at all to 99.99% or our struggles
Yeah i try to be more social but i`m Non NT and diagnosed with multiple mental illnesses

You're welcome. :feelsaww:
It's a great place here with many based guys. It helps me with my depression, too.

Yeah i try to be more social but i`m Non NT and diagnosed with multiple mental illnesses
personally, the only thing i do is get out to have like a karak chai daily for like 2weeks so far (yemeni tea, only because its less expensive then mocha and would force me to walk just for a lil bit everyday and get some air because life is hell)

Yeah, I still have some family remaining, but not much outside of them. They are also clueless as to how hard dating is for guys like us. I’m a 4/10 looks wise, but my Asperger’s kills my chances even more. Autism is basically like a social death sentence. My parents have no idea what I’ve been through

Yes i feel for you brocel, but even this forum is going to shit, with infiltrating normies like @Fatass3000