Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Thank you, /inceltears/

Simp

Simp

Recruit
We incels may have lost our home on Reddit, but we can still count on you guys to give us free publicity so we can black pill and recruit more and more young men. Maybe one day you guys will help us recruit a new Elliot Rodger.

:heart:

Why would we want a new Elliot Rodger? He was a psychotic lunatic. He went on for 50 pages in his manifesto about his day of revenge and it ended up being a day of weak sauce and justified further harassment against incels. It remains to be seen if getting booted off reddit was any good. The normies will probably try and chase us off the internet like they constantly chase the daily stormer, stormfront and gab off the internet. I can see us going to the dark web but I think it will generate some PR for our cause though.

We need another Marc Lepine.

include me in the screenshot sweetheart

commander_zoidberg said:
Why would we want a new Elliot Rodger? He was a psychotic lunatic. He went on for 50 pages in his manifesto about his day of revenge and it ended up being a day of weak sauce and justified further harassment against incels. It remains to be seen if getting booted off reddit was any good. The normies will probably try and chase us off the internet like they constantly chase the daily stormer, stormfront and gab off the internet. I can see us going to the dark web but I think it will generate some PR for our cause though.

You're thinking too much.

Normans have no power here since we moving to a non-SJW host.

Man, I was definitely a simp to some degree in 2017 (not one anymore) but never took part in white knight communities.

I ironically learned about r/braincels through IT.