Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Thank you for the blackpilling, my dear brocels

• Thread starter Theinvoluntarycelib
  • Start date
T

Theinvoluntarycelib

Sub-2 168cm manlet KHHV too ugly for prostitutes
★★
I have been blackpilling since I was 14. I instinctively knew that it was over for me. I was ostracised in school, was bullied; nobody would talk to me in fear that their social reputation would plummet. If I had to say, the only real regret I have is that I didn't start blackpilling sooner. I still had some bluepill hope till I was 16. I'm sorry I let you down.

Anyways, that's the way it goes in education. If you're not part of the group, you're fucked. I never really cared about going to parties or stuff with these people, all I really wanted was that they'd share their assignments etc with me to make life easier. I'm sure you know the outcome to that, which should surmise my experience with education (school, highschool, university etc).

The reason I'm making thread is to thank the mods for this wonderful forum, and for the wonderful brocels that make it as lively as it is. I have been reading blackpill content since I was 16, then started lurking on r/Braincels, and after that shut down, I took a break from the forums. I recently signed up here as it is the only place on the internet where we can talk freely about our problems with people who can relate. As I'm sure most of you understand, having a crowd that actually grasps what you're going through is a privilege that I, and probably many of you, didn't have.

Now, I am blackpilled enough to see through most kind of shit. Recently lurked on r/FA30plus, goodness aren't they bluepilled faggots? I listen to music and instinctively think to myself "cucked", "foid worship", "blupilled soymedia" etc. I guess, I'm thankful for the world of the blackpill to exist, which has given me a truer perspective than the blue-tinted glasses I was made to wear by society. Even though my circumstances haven't changed, I'm closer to the point where I can be at peace, and finally forget the pain of not being "successful".

Cheers, and have a good day

Sign Language Love GIF by ConnectHearOfficial

It depends. I live in a big german city and I see a lot of curry couples every day.
But when a dude like him comes to germany as a single, it is giga over for him.

It depends. I live in a big german city and I see a lot of curry couples every day.
But when a dude like him comes to germany as a single, it is giga over for him.
Should dye his hair and aryanmaxx :feelsgah: :smonk::smonk::smonk:

acknowledged

Necromaxxed

r/FA30plus

That sounds like pure cancer. Probably a bunch of MGSOW copers "I was just holding out for tha one!"

Necromaxxed

That sounds like pure cancer. Probably a bunch of MGSOW copers "I was just holding out for tha one!"
They are sad, but like the incels in denial on IT, they deny the truth and whine about not being good enough. They don't want to accept that the game is rigged, instead they think they lost fairly to gigachad.