Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Thank you for illuminating me

Frenchnibba

Frenchnibba

Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité
★★★
I have only been on the incel forums for about 3 weeks and registered here 5 days ago. This has been the first week back at school and the based stuff I learned actually helped me cope with just about everything.

When a tall person messes up their oral, the whole class just giggles and laughs and it‘s all good in the hood. When the short guy screws up, there is an awkward silence. I felt him and wanted to feed him the pill.

In theatre class, the attractive guy got the best grades even tho his actual performance was subpar. I stopped caring about theatre grades, since your effort that you put in your presentation post-creation phase is useless. Your frame and actual way of moving on stage was all that mattered. You are not going to re-learn how to walk.

I wanted to join the debate team, but I realized that I was going to get mogged. Having the height and looks advantage is a subconscious dominance and I am always going to feel inferior no matter how much I prepared.

Before I did not even realise how mogging was actually really common. As soon as I started actual looking at everyone around me instead of just putting my head down and doing my own thing, I realized I was getting brutally mogged without me even knowing it. So I mapped out were the cool kids hang out and use a different route to get to the library.

I could go on and on, but the blackpill has really helped me to characterize reality and the true nature of women. I want to thank each and one of you for your based thoughts. I do feel sadder, but now that I am illuminated and see reality for how it is, life is much more bearable.

Happened most of those things to me in HS ngl, once you understand how the world truly works a whole new plane of reality opens to you and all of the puzzle's pieces fit in together.

Either way welcome to the forum fellowcel. I hope you become a based poster in the future.

In for my600th post :feelsautistic:

I want to thank each and one of you for your based thoughts. I do feel sadder, but now that I am illuminated and see reality for how it is, life is much more bearable.
Good luck out there king

Welcome to reality

Wathever makes you cope