Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious thank you everyone for making me feel something

idk125

idk125

Paragon
★★★★★
thank you guys for giving me advice and being there for m e because in this real world no one deeply cares for me except you guys so thank you for this

Prolly nobody cares about you here either since most of the users are fakecel larpers

thank you guys for giving me advice and being there for m e because in this real world no one deeply cares for me except you guys so thank you for this
Dude:smonk:My heart dropped when I saw you banned:fuk:
Good to have you back!!:feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelstastyman:

:feelsokman::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:I am serious,I feel very happy to see you back:feelstastyman::feelstastyman:made my day better" habibi":feelstastyman::feelsautistic:

Updoot my suggestion based boyo

11k posts in less than a month? Holy shit dude.. also kinda being a cringe pot. Do you have family?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back