Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Thank u all for being incel losers

TFDinGTA

TFDinGTA

Officer
whenever I want to rope, i always remember there are MILLIONS of men like me KHHV, ugly, short and incel. Thanks for existing to make me feel like Im not alone subhuman dogs

There's a million niggERs just like me

No problem brocel

Not like I have a choice JFL.

I like posting here because I can relate. it makes me feel like im not the only person like this

Well ur welcome brocel

Even same avi

Even same avi
LOL not me but he has a good avi

whenever I want to rope, i always remember there are MILLIONS of men like me KHHV, ugly, short and incel. Thanks for existing to make me feel like Im not alone subhuman dogs
inceldom will only grow until soyciety collapses and is rebuilt.

its not normal to have more than 15% of men being in sexless loner lifes. thats how empires fall
normies are now well aware how much sex chads get

:feelsYall: :heart:

No problem, brocel :feelsaww: