Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Thank God the websites back. Anyone know what happened?

• Thread starter gymcellragefuel
  • Start date
gymcellragefuel

gymcellragefuel

Virgin foid or death
★★
Did the Jews or the foids file a complaint

Miguel Herrera Win GIF

I missed my brocels:feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:

Glowies or the servers are trash

I woke up at 5 am and tried opening this site. I tried every few minutes for the last 6.5 hours.

Probably just some routine system thing. Websites go down all the time for god-knows-what reasons.

It's been 9 seconds without .is , I can’t stop shaking and I’m having severe mental breakdowns. I woke up today trying to log onto .is but the site was down, I had a major panic attack but managed to calm down after a few hours. I couldn’t go to school today, I am so worried that I even took my dad's gun from the shed, thinking of killing myself. I am nothing without .is , it is my life, it is my destiny, without .is , I wouldn't be able to do anything. .is is the best thing ever made and I can't get rid of my addiction to it, it is the best website in existence. I can't stop trembling and crying, I am very worried. I can't reach a 10 thousand post count on .is anymore. I can't socialize to fellow cels anymore, I am trembling more than the marleyans experienced when the rumbling was around. Shivering in fear of losing my time spent on incels.is . I am so scared that I might lose my mind and go insane. I want incels.is back.

It's been 9 seconds without .is , I can’t stop shaking and I’m having severe mental breakdowns. I woke up today trying to log onto .is but the site was down, I had a major panic attack but managed to calm down after a few hours. I couldn’t go to school today, I am so worried that I even took my dad's gun from the shed, thinking of killing myself. I am nothing without .is , it is my life, it is my destiny, without .is , I wouldn't be able to do anything. .is is the best thing ever made and I can't get rid of my addiction to it, it is the best website in existence. I can't stop trembling and crying, I am very worried. I can't reach a 10 thousand post count on .is anymore. I can't socialize to fellow cels anymore, I am trembling more than the marleyans experienced when the rumbling was around. Shivering in fear of losing my time spent on incels.is . I am so scared that I might lose my mind and go insane. I want incels.is back.

:feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:
We’re back baby

Standard joke about Master taking down the servers breifly to sell and send data the the FBI.

Feds took copied all posts here so they can come after us

Its the kikes

They had to install the new fed spyware

Shit happens like every other week fuck if i know.

data transfer to FBI database maybe

Just the owner selling member’s info to the feds every once in a while - no big issue

Who cares anymore this place is same rehashed shit and little faggot kids making gay kid posts everywhere and trannies with anime girl pics. This isn't even an incel forum anymore. How many of you fucktards are even incel. Bag of shit place