Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Thank god for your height

"you need a face rating from me" he sounds like a mf nerd ngl like for a blackpill youtuber he sounds like a mf nerd im sorry

only height saves this nigga, he's tall enough that foids can't see his hideous face, assymetrical af

god punished me by making me over half a foot shorter than my dad :lasereyes:

I was hitler before, that's why god made me 5'4 :feelsUgh:

IS Thank God

he low key kinda looks like st blackops2cel

only height saves this nigga, he's tall enough that foids can't see his hideous face, assymetrical af
should shoot him in the stomach so he dies a slow death :feelsohh: in minecraft

I was hitler before, that's why god made me 5'4 :feelsUgh:
we were exiled from the great nation autismisa via soul replacement in random fetus

Brutal I’m 15 almost 16 and incel:feelshmm:
And puberty is starting to fix my jawline hope it fixes my height
lol get the fuck off this forum. You’re only 15. Come back when your 18 if you’re still a virgin

You still has hope if you're 15 lol. It's over for me. My jaw is utter shit. That's why I grow my beard out so I can look like I have a good jaw.

Plus I'm balding and I'm only 24. Meanwhile my dad and grandad still have full hair

You still has hope if you're 15 lol. It's over for me. My jaw is utter shit. That's why I grow my beard out so I can look like I have a good jaw.

Plus I'm balding and I'm only 24. Meanwhile my dad and grandad still have full hair
Bro I literally have to shave my beard every month. It’s over for me

Imagine being born and it's just over, you haven't even had a chance to play the game and try to get a loving wife, it's just over, the moment you were conceived, the chromosomes making you up is what determined that it never even began, to say "it's over" even implies that it even began in the first place

lifefuel, I'm 15 and 6'2-6'3, legit the only thing holding my face back from being good is my jaw,and I'm still growing. Hope my jaw gets better with puberty like yours

lifefuel, I'm 15 and 6'2-6'3, legit the only thing holding my face back from being good is my jaw,and I'm still growing. Hope my jaw gets better with puberty like yours
@Made in Heaven :feelsUgh:

100% - Permaban: fakecel
You shouldn’t be posting here your not incel
ik I'm not lol, I get HTB's. But I'm weirded out at how you're an "incel" at 15, highly doubt that's a thing unless you're actually subhuman in the face. Being short isn't that big of a failo when ur a teen (unless ur mega manlet), how tall are you?

Fakecel. You need to be banned

pls don't ban
Bruh are you 15? I’m 5’6 without snow boots on I thing this is my height forever plus I could grow a beared at the age of 11 and now at the age of 15 It grows really fast right now in fat

he could actually be laughing on the inside

Honestly, if it wasn't for my faith in God when I was young, I think I would start looksmaxxing as a kid and likely would never have been here. As a kid, I was based and atheistic and only became a believer because of a nightmare that I prayed to pass through.
I would probably have leanmaxx and heightmaxx. The way I was taught about God would be described as coping via praying.

Bruh are you 15? I’m 5’6 without snow boots on I thing this is my height forever plus I could grow a beared at the age of 11 and now at the age of 15 It grows really fast right now in fat
yes I'm 15. If your jawline is improving then you're still growing, if anything is still changing, you're probably still growing. Personally, ik I'm still growing cuz I grew 6 cm in the past 15 months and I still don't have a bears.

yes I'm 15. If your jawline is improving then you're still growing, if anything is still changing, you're probably still growing. Personally, ik I'm still growing cuz I grew 6 cm in the past 15 months and I still don't have a bears.
It’s actually not improving I was lying

I
ve been the same height since age 13 I assume

ik I'm not lol, I get HTB's. But I'm weirded out at how you're an "incel" at 15, highly doubt that's a thing unless you're actually subhuman in the face. Being short isn't that big of a failo when ur a teen (unless ur mega manlet), how tall are you?
GrAY and fakecel.

Cope. Height doesn't even matter. At 6'3 I'm still an incel. Face is everything.

Cope. Height doesn't even matter. At 6'3 I'm still an incel. Face is everything.
It does matter very much, there is a lot of research done and hard evidence!