Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Thank fuck for the icecream truck

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Your all niggers
★★★★★
Almost ran out of icecream this sunny day but i went outside and there was an icecream truck there, So i bought some icecream with caramel taste

Tastes good with coffee

I kinda miss buying ice cream from an ice cream truck but since all ice cream on the market is pasteurized i refuse to eat it. So i make my own ice cream instead:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3FqYzhLyLo

I dont give a fuck what it is, As long as it taste good and gives me dopamine, Idk what pastarized is but the icecream got 100% better after taking a bite of icecream, Then coffee sip then icecream again, Its like the coffee amplifies the icecream taste 100%

1723376438452g

Tell me your favourite ice cream, Maybe i will eat it someday this summer, YES ITS STILL SUNNY OUTSIDE!

Brb, Im going for a walk, Meanwhile reply to my questions.

Thats nice. In my town ice cream trucks were never a thing. When i was a kid guys would drive a horse with carriage full with watermelons and melons. They would yell loudly "HERE COMES MELONS AND WATERMELONS!" And we would run out to buy.

Ice-cream trucks are too expensive here.

Im eating this rn
Bild 2024 08 18 162617487