Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Thais are the Tyrones of the asians

FuckTheFBI

FuckTheFBI

20 year old collegecel | Future officercel
★★★★★
Is it just me or thais tend to be tough and strong asf, thais are the strongest asians out of all the asians and mog every other gook, sure they are still subhuman compared to everyone else but compared to all other asians they mog big time, thais are superior to every other asian race therefore making them the Tyrones of the asians.

No they're not, they troon out the most. Mongolians are the actual Tyrones among Asians.

No they're not, they troon out the most. Mongolians are the actual Tyrones among Asians.
I mean thais are strong and fast af maybe behind them is the chinese

This

Mongolians are some of my favorite non-Whites

Thais are just slant-eyed shitskins who Troon-out constantly.

This

Mongolians are some of my favorite non-Whites
Are japs the #1? The Japanese in their prime were based af and even helped Hitler.

SFs should be supporting Japan

Is it just me or thais tend to be tough and strong asf, thais are the strongest asians out of all the asians and mog every other gook, sure they are still subhuman compared to everyone else but compared to all other asians they mog big time, thais are superior to every other asian race therefore making them the Tyrones of the asians.
Thais have the most ladyboys in gookland.

Nah, Central Asians are the Tyrones of Asia.

Thais are the ladyboys of Asia and their women are the prime source of all the SEA maxxers that want easy cheap sex

Any place that's sex tourism hub for male sexpats can't be full of chads

Are japs the #1? The Japanese in their prime were based af and even helped Hitler.

SFs should be supporting Japan
Well yeah, the Japanese were based & even beforehand had a great Samurai culture.

Mongolia is based also, pretty sure H-man liked them also.