Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Thailand is the most cucked country

• Thread starter overlystinkypants
  • Start date
overlystinkypants

overlystinkypants

Banned
-
Think about it. It's known worldwide for being a sex tourism destination. Thai men are so cucked. Their women slut themselves around for white guys and tourists with money. It's a capital of trannies so even men are there to get fucked by whites. It's literally a country of whores and cucks.

I was in Thailand for surgery a couple years ago. Got my ptosis repair, upper bleph, sliding genio and fat grafting to nasal folds done there.

Pretty chill country. Great food and lots to do there. Sweet chili chicken is pretty godlike.

Cheap too if you stay in the KSR area (or just go outside of bangkok). The cosmetic surgery is cheap there too.

Ryo Hazuki said:
I was in Thailand for surgery a couple years ago. Got my ptosis repair, upper bleph, sliding genio and fat grafting to nasal folds done there.
Pretty chill country. Great food and lots to do there. Sweet chili chicken is pretty godlike.
Cheap too if you stay in the KSR area (or just go outside of bangkok). The cosmetic surgery is cheap there too.
Are you the same hazuki from lookism? If so i never wouldve guessed you previously had ptosis. If possible can you pm me before and after pics bevause im also thinking about getting ptosis surgery

Bri8564 said:
Are you the same hazuki from lookism?

Sorry that's not me. Didn't even know there was a Hazuki there.

Shenmue (the game with the character Ryo Hazuki) was pretty popular like 17 years ago. I guess it shouldn't surprise me others would pick the name.

Sparky said:
What surgery were you getting?

ptosis repair, upper bleph, sliding genio and fat grafting to nasal folds

Ryo Hazuki said:
Sorry that's not me.  Didn't even know there was a Hazuki there.  

Shenmue (the game with the character Ryo Hazuki) was pretty popular like 17 years ago.  I guess it shouldn't surprise me others would pick the name.

Can you still send me before and after pms? You can use unsee and even crop everything out to just show the eyes, I'm curious because Idk if its worth getting or not

Ryo Hazuki said:
ptosis repair, upper bleph, sliding genio and fat grafting to nasal folds

You're on your way to becoming a Chad. Props for actually doing something about your looks and not completely rotting.

CopingGymcel said:
You're on your way to becoming a Chad. Props for actually doing something about your looks and not completely rotting.

Nah, my super high T long midface makes it impossible for me to ever be a chad, lol.

Ryo Hazuki said:
Nah, my super high T long midface makes it impossible for me to ever be a chad, lol.

Chadlite is still possible if you get everything else up to point.

CopingGymcel said:
Chadlite is still possible if you get everything else up to point.

It's not just a little long, it's REALLY long.

I was even called "horse face" a lot in high school.

Sparky said:
Feel bad for you. Long midface is unfixable at the moment. I really hope they find a way to fix it in the near future

I don't see how they would fix it. There is so much soft tissue and you'd have to remove a lot of bone and then decompress the skull. I don't see how it would ever work.

Bri8564 said:
Can you still send me before and after pms? You can use unsee and even crop everything out to just show the eyes, I'm curious because Idk if its worth getting or not

I'll think about it...

I can show you other ptosis repair results that look amazing if you'd like.

Ryo Hazuki said:
I'll think about it...

Probably not the best idea to risk being outed as a mod on an incel board, even if the chances are low. I'd keep anonymous if I were you. First you send pictures to one guy, then you feel comfortable sharing them with more and suddenly one douchebag ruins it all.

Ryo Hazuki said:
Bri8564 said:
I'll think about it...
Yeah if you dont show me yours show me other people's that came out good because I've only seen bad results that scares me from doing it. Did it go good for you? How many points did you go up?

Bri8564 said:
Yeah if you dont show me yours show me other people's that came out good because I've only seen bad results that scares me from doing it. Did it go good for you? How many points did you go up?

luE1AuW.jpg

3lSBB3W.jpg

YUIsgOu.jpg