Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Thailand closed for non-vaxxers

avoidthefoid

avoidthefoid

Officer
★★★★★
how are we supposed to SEAmaxx now?

hope other SEA countries will stay open

@dungeondragon giga based

Fake vaxxes always work (cost 800€ tho), And I willl be pounding dat unvaxxed loli pussy before you get your vaxx permits upgraded.

Over for me tbh

Don’t care

I told my unemployment office that I seek prepubescent kids as sexual partners, the morans should give up on me after that lmao.

Fuck this gay earth if this becomes an international trend everywhere. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelsclown:

Fuck vaxtard retards.

4 billion and 250,000 global elites by 2035 goyim :feelsjuice:

Why do ricepeople love masks and lockdowns so much? They're the only people left on Earth who care about the bat soup flu.

4 billion and 250,000 global elites by 2035 goyim :feelsjuice:
Is that the goal? How are they gonna kill 4 billion in 12 years? It's gonna be very bloody, I suppose.

Is that the goal? How are they gonna kill 4 billion in 12 years? It's gonna be very bloody, I suppose.
They already are (eg. Covid Vaccines, chemicals and pesticides in food, using cancer causing products in everything, etc… I think what I said was an exaggeration,.. but who knows maybe the world economic forum does.

I told my unemployment office that I seek prepubescent kids as sexual partners, the morans should give up on me after that lmao.
lmao mogger