Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Thai noodle explains why mayo men are better

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=w63kPY2vmpE&t=443s
5:35--

"I have a Thai friend who lives in Australia, and she explained to me why her friends would prefer to date Western men. She says that Thai men are too passive, they lack ambition, they often live with their parents well into their 20s and 30s, and that's normal in their culture.

So when the compare them to Western men who are ambitious, masculine, and financially independent, the Thai men just have difficulty competing."

How do thaicels even reproduce? I've never even seen a noodle who was with a thai guy jfl.

Mayo’s on rice :feelspuke:

Asian foids are by far the most soulless. Can't even think of them without getting angry, the worst part - they honestly don't even think they white worship

Asian foids are by far the most soulless. Can't even think of them without getting angry, the worst part - they honestly don't even think they white worship

Totally not ironically has an anime foid avatar

Totally not ironically has an anime foid avatar
tbh it's a fictional character whose persona and design was created by a man. Also I guess I was more so referencing to Western raised Asian women.

tbh it's a fictional character whose persona and design was created by a man. Also I guess I was more so referencing to Western raised Asian women.

Ah yes they have no souls and originate from the lake of fire

yeah its not like there's also Korean and Japanese sexpats that SEAmaxx as well

but keep coping with JBW

Fucking cope. Noodlewhores want the Mayo maneuvers jiggling their cooch snatch

Same, they go under the radar because they are a minority but they are just as racist as a white supremacist

I hate noodlewhores the most tbh, even more than sheboons.

All those fucking 'reasons' come from being incel past 18. That is why they're passive and can't get anywhere in life. Not to mention that ethnic males lose financially as well unless they stemmaxx meaning you aren't going to be moving anywhere except the morgue once you rope.