Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Thai Andrew Tate fan just went ER and killed his celebrity gf JFL

Martes

Martes

Dedicated cake eater
-

The bf is a hardcore Andrew Tate fan and also a redpill masculinity coper, while the gf is an internet whore

The screenshots below are the boyfriend’s last messages, you can see the words and sentences like “Andrew Tate” “reject modernity embrace masculinity “

Attachments

• 580A310E-D12A-454D-8850-600C33903035.jpeg
    580A310E-D12A-454D-8850-600C33903035.jpeg
    71 KB · Views: 98
  • D0E5AFF4-FC62-4933-8AC0-83C5A6A28D5D.jpeg
    D0E5AFF4-FC62-4933-8AC0-83C5A6A28D5D.jpeg
    73.2 KB · Views: 98
This will be big news tomorrow

This will be big news tomorrow
It happened in my shithole country so probably not, too bad the Thai foids already blaming all Thai men for this while they crave for Bwc

Dhfkk860iuua1

Based rice, he should've went furthER.

It happened in my shithole country so probably not, too bad the Thai foids already blaming all Thai men for this while they crave for Bwc
Thailand sounds like a complete shithole

Pol Lt Gen Thiti ordered investigators to examine security video at the condominium from before and after the shooting to find out whether there was anybody else involved.

Liutnant tiddy xD

Can i stick my white cock in them?

this is gonna be super big. i am preparing the pop corn to see what will happen now.
AT just got out of prison and now some teens are starting mass shootings and killing toilets in his name. i bet they will ban him from every platform now and delete all the "reject X, embrace Y" videos
the manosphere is definitely gonna suffer from this shit

The bf is a hardcore Andrew Tate fan and also a redpill masculinity coper, while the gf is an internet whore

The screenshots below are the boyfriend’s last messages, you can see the words and sentences like “Andrew Tate” “reject modernity embrace masculinity “
Probably staged

Two sexhavers less in the world.
Keep going :feelsokman:

this is gonna be super big. i am preparing the pop corn to see what will happen now.
AT just got out of prison and now some teens are starting mass shootings and killing toilets in his name. i bet they will ban him from every platform now and delete all the "reject X, embrace Y" videos
the manosphere is definitely gonna suffer from this shit
Its like Andrew Tate is a Hamas leader.