Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Th Fraudiest lIghting Video

Romello Gaghan 2

Romello Gaghan 2

No Descriptor
★★★★★
You can tell this bitche's lighting was frauded bad like holy shit. It's not becasue of her "diet" she "looks" "good" it becasue of the lighting. What a bitch. This is a real bitch I hate this bitch

View: https://youtu.be/6ajmuRg2o3Q

Disgusting. makes me feel sick seeing this fakeness from this ridiculous nracistscts bitch

She looks like a curry trying to hide her curriness with the lighting, yikes .

Not sure why Indian women try to hide their skin tone behind copious amounts of makeup and bright lighting. I can still tell you’re a curry.

Not sure why Indian women try to hide their skin tone behind copious amounts of makeup and bright lighting. I can still tell you’re a curry.

Jfl stupid whore not even leafyishere frauded this hard

She has droopy skin. I bet she's blasting retin on the side.

Curry foids often bleachmaxx/fraudmaxx/fakeupmaxx to look white.

Self hate. Also they can bleachmaxx and then reject curry men as if they are below them. This is typically what currywhores do.

You can tell this bitche's lighting was frauded bad like holy shit. It's not becasue of her "diet" she "looks" "good" it becasue of the lighting. What a bitch. This is a real bitch I hate this bitch

View: https://youtu.be/6ajmuRg2o3Q

Disgusting. makes me feel sick seeing this fakeness from this ridiculous nracistscts bitch

She know curry is a death sentence even for foids (as much as it can be for foids, which is still better than most dudes).
Curry foids often bleachmaxx/fraudmaxx/fakeupmaxx to look white.
Self hate. Also they can bleachmaxx and then reject curry men as if they are below them. This is typically what currywhores do.
Why would any curry man go for a curry whore if they themselves wish they were cumskin whores.

Last edited: